Meu Nang (Dida)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes cute couple, but my lovely kwan is always cute, beautiful and perfect :wub: so... yes, i admit, i'm her fan :wub:

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
awhh mayn i reallie wanted kwan and weir again!!! it doesnt bore me as long as its them together!! ughh...sooooo sadddddd... =[ i wanted them to play another lakorn together!! a sweet one!! but nooooooooo....man im sooo mad. haha. they do make a reallie cute couple too...man now its ganna be a while till we see them together again!! i cant wait!! ughh.. =[

deday

sarNie Hatchling
^ i support you. lol

according to TengNeung's forum, the filming started already.
and the funny thing is, no one in TengNeung's forum likes Kwan, except 1-2 people. lol

yeah... kwan now have problem with poo p,poo m, pancake so...till now she imege is trouble maker ( 3 nang ek at same time .) OMG what wrong with kwan cos i like to see her lakorn with win or oil. I can belive she cant get along with pancake who both play best friend at plil din su dao. Media said mom kwan said to media pancake take over kwan job and something bad i think so mom pancake dont like this . if u want more clear u can go to spicy forum .
Kwan have always had problems with people, even before she moved from ch.3 to ch.7. you can look up these things if you look hard enough. one of the people she had problems with back in her ch.3 days was Yardtip Rachpal.
if weir is a good actor, no matter if kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it's just a job, so, he should do it. i'm agree, pan is so overrated in ch7 and she doesn't deserve it... she's not the best and she has so many lakorns, one after one on ch7, boring to see her again and again...
reason why Pancake has so many lakorn is because she's easy to work with. Also, it's not just the fact that Kwan and Pancake is having problems with each other, or their mom and stuff, but Kwan also had problems with Wier back when they filmed Ter Keu Chewit or Dung Duang Hareutai (i forgot which one). if you didn't know what it was about, you can look it up. but personally, i don't believe the accusation xP
can you please give proper credit? that's my friend's work, and it's not supposed to be taken out unless given permission or credit.
she only posted it on soompi forum and TengNeung's forum - -"

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
can you please give proper credit? that's my friend's work, and it's not supposed to be taken out unless given permission or credit.
she only posted it on soompi forum and TengNeung's forum - -"
hey is ur friend named Dara or Kratae right?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't mind if kwan has problems with weir in one of their lakorns, i still love her. fan still fan! any news? miss kwan on screen.