[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
So like I live in Chicago and Rob is here today...Wed November 12. I'm glad I didn't go because the Tickets were given out earlier than was suppose to and was sold out by 2 am in the morning...which really sucks for people who followed the rules and went after 5 am...Hot Topic decided to give out the wristbands early because fans started lining up the night before the event which the rules clearly said not to but I guess the people at Hot Topic didn't like want another riot so they did that. Which sucked all the same!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
STARRY!!! me misses you!! :kiss:

anyhow, I've been looking for those magazines here but I don't think they sell it here in my country... my life definitely sucks BIG TIME!! <_<

ooohhhh... you bought a lot of twilight stuffs!! I'm almost broke... the only money I have here is the payment for my Twilight t-shirt that I'll be buying online.. :lol: I'm going to start saving money really soon coz I'll be shopping Twilight stuffs on Christmas! the very first thing in my list is the Twilight collector's edition and the second is the official guide book of the twilight saga... :lol:
donna~ me miss you back too!!
Gah!!!!!!! It's so crazy, the magazines are being sold on ebay for like 3Xs way more than at the stores!!! Maybe I should go buy some extra and put it on ebay too. :lol:

What t-shirt do you have? I have the Edward/Bella one. I'm thinking about getting the Edward one too. My sister talked me out of getting the totally overpriced plain black sweater with just "Twilight" across the back. I was soooo going to get it at the time.

So like I live in Chicago and Rob is here today...Wed November 12. I'm glad I didn't go because the Tickets were given out earlier than was suppose to and was sold out by 2 am in the morning...which really sucks for people who followed the rules and went after 5 am...Hot Topic decided to give out the wristbands early because fans started lining up the night before the event which the rules clearly said not to but I guess the people at Hot Topic didn't like want another riot so they did that. Which sucked all the same!!!
That totally sucks Toon. How unfair!!! People are never gonna learn their lesson if they cheated and yet they still got a reward. I guess you do make a good point about riots and all, but STILL... that's sooooo unfair. Hot Topic should have expected how crazy it would get and planned for that rather than ignored the rules.

So it was funny, but the local radio station is giving away tickets to a pre-screening of Twilight on 11/18/08 (Gosh, I hope I win some tickets!!!). Some people called in and won tickets to concert with Rihanna, T-Pain, Boys Like Girls, Shontelle, David Archuleta... etc.-- but they were like: "Can we trade it in for Twilight tickets instead? " LOL... the radio hosts hung up on them.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
So I went back to the bookstore today and found this totally AWESOME magazine all about the movie!!! You girls should check it out if you can. I really liked it. It's got 100+ pages of stuff on the movie, good summaries on all four books (for those that haven't read it yet), stuff on Stephanie Meyers, photos...etc. I haven't gotten through it yet.

When I was paying, the store clerk was like: "Wow, I haven't seen this one yet. I'm gonna go read it later." Just shows how everyone's in the Twilight craze. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!
The soundtrack to Twilight is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart this week according to Billboard.com!!!!! Go go go Twilight power!!!!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
wow! lotsa twilight fans! i work at a theater and we sold over 800 tickets! all for the midnight! and dam i'm working tht night!

Toon

So I went back to the bookstore today and found this totally AWESOME magazine all about the movie!!! You girls should check it out if you can. I really liked it. It's got 100+ pages of stuff on the movie, good summaries on all four books (for those that haven't read it yet), stuff on Stephanie Meyers, photos...etc. I haven't gotten through it yet.

When I was paying, the store clerk was like: "Wow, I haven't seen this one yet. I'm gonna go read it later." Just shows how everyone's in the Twilight craze. :)

YAY!!!
The soundtrack to Twilight is No. 1 on the U.S. album chart this week according to Billboard.com!!!!! Go go go Twilight power!!!!
LOL...starryXing I have that mag too...when I found out about it I went straight to my borders store and got it...and it's expensive where I got it like I had to shell out 10.00 dollars for it but like you said it's like 100+ pages of Twilight and vampire stuff. About the soundtrack...this should send some ideas to Summit Entertainment and the producers of Twilight that people are gonna go watch this and that they better make all of the sequels.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
donna~ me miss you back too!!
Gah!!!!!!! It's so crazy, the magazines are being sold on ebay for like 3Xs way more than at the stores!!! Maybe I should go buy some extra and put it on ebay too. :lol:

What t-shirt do you have? I have the Edward/Bella one. I'm thinking about getting the Edward one too. My sister talked me out of getting the totally overpriced plain black sweater with just "Twilight" across the back. I was soooo going to get it at the time.
I've ordered an Edward shirt... it's a black shirt which has Bloodsucker written in front and Team Edward at the back... I'll post a pic of it as soon as I got the shirt... :lol:

I want that mag too!! I hope they sell it here... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha yup that's me too. LOL i lost 10 pounds when reading all 4 books in 3 weeks but man after i finished reading them. i kinda gain that weight back so now im looking for other books to read.

my friend is reading the series backwards.. she started with book 4 and now she's reading book 3... :lol:
My mom does that to Thai lakorns sometimes. Ahahaha. But reading a series backward :loool:
I'll start on book 3 tomorrow or maybe when JR end. I bought it but it's still in my room. JR is the only thing that is on my mind Ken/Aff even though the first episode was kind of boring but it got picked up again.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
My mom does that to Thai lakorns sometimes. Ahahaha. But reading a series backward :loool:
I'll start on book 3 tomorrow or maybe when JR end. I bought it but it's still in my room. JR is the only thing that is on my mind Ken/Aff even though the first episode was kind of boring but it got picked up again.
I'm quite lazy to read too... I was suppose to start reading The Host last week but I got lazy... I'm preoccupied with JR and the Twilight movie... :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL...starryXing I have that mag too...when I found out about it I went straight to my borders store and got it...and it's expensive where I got it like I had to shell out 10.00 dollars for it but like you said it's like 100+ pages of Twilight and vampire stuff. About the soundtrack...this should send some ideas to Summit Entertainment and the producers of Twilight that people are gonna go watch this and that they better make all of the sequels.
HI FIVE Toon!!! Yes, the magazine was like $10.00 for me too.

For some reason, my boss asked if I wanted to take tomorrow off since I have alot of vacation time left. I think it's fate!!!!! So I'm going to attempt to do the "buy-a-shirt & get-wristband-to-get-autographs" with Taylor Lautner, Edi Gathegi and Rachelle Lefevre tomorrow. Gosh, I hope Hot Topic doesn't cheat with this event either-- only the first 750 get the wristbands!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I'm quite lazy to read too... I was suppose to start reading The Host last week but I got lazy... I'm preoccupied with JR and the Twilight movie... :lol:
I'm multi-tasking here: Twilight and Jai Rao. Jai Rao's really good though (sorry, off topic). :lol:

I'm not sure I want to read The Host yet. I'm not ready to move on in Stephanie Meyer's world.

I'm gonna see if I can still buy some tickets for the midnight Twilight showing on 11/21 (in case my luck totally sucks, which it probably is so I won't win tickets. :()

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

ahhhh! i just saw the hottest vampire in the flesh!!!!!
of course i couldn't get the wristband and it was a four hr wait but totally worth it!
he's sooo cute!!! :lol: :wub:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
lol, thanks... i made my sis wait with me .. we were this close to giving up because it felt forever to see him.. and the girls (mostly teens) were annoying like hell... screaming .. we barely could hear anything he said.. errr ... my sis didn't take her eyes off him!! :lol:

Toon

lol, thanks... i made my sis wait with me .. we were this close to giving up because it felt forever to see him.. and the girls (mostly teens) were annoying like hell... screaming .. we barely could hear anything he said.. errr ... my sis didn't take her eyes off him!! :lol:
OME...OME...OME...chinkywinky where was this...you lucky girl....I'm so jealous. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Wow... great job chinkywinky!! That must have been super exciting seeing Rob!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your picture with us. Lucky you!!
Did he do a Q & A session or sign autographs?

Gosh, I hope Rob comes to my town sometime too. If not with this movie... if sequels get made, I'm sure he'll come around eventually-- I think we're a pretty good place with our Mall for celebrities to stop by. :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
if I were there I'd probably be one of those screaming teens... and probably the wildest one... :rolleyes:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
OME...OME...OME...chinkywinky where was this...you lucky girl....I'm so jealous. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!
hehehe.. the thing is.. i found out it was in phila, pa... three days ago and just had to see him in person :D

Wow... great job chinkywinky!! That must have been super exciting seeing Rob!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your picture with us. Lucky you!!
Did he do a Q & A session or sign autographs?

Gosh, I hope Rob comes to my town sometime too. If not with this movie... if sequels get made, I'm sure he'll come around eventually-- I think we're a pretty good place with our Mall for celebrities to stop by. :)
yes it was VERY super exciting.. particularly this is my first star sighting! and it had to be a vampire.. :lol:
both, autograph first then Q&A... i hope you can catch him if not this movie then next .. for me, seeing him this one time will last me a lifetime... GO EDWARD!!

if I were there I'd probably be one of those screaming teens... and probably the wildest one... :rolleyes:
haha, i don't mind the screaming cuz i scream too when he got on stage.. it just i like to hear him speak too. he sound sooooo cute and hot and sexy... and dazzling.... hehehehhe :p