[Movie] Twilight

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
No No Noway!!!!!!!!!!! :arrg: dont tell me that the rumor had turn out to be true!!!! This is unexceptionable!!! T__T Our Edward n Bella Image gonna be ruin!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
No No Noway!!!!!!!!!!! :arrg: dont tell me that the rumor had turn out to be true!!!! This is unexceptionable!!! T__T Our Edward n Bella Image gonna be ruin!!!
my cousin told me that its TRUE... -__-" its really unexpected... since my cousin is also involve in working show business here, she really knows the update. XD and yeah, it'll be totally RUIN... XD -___-" im just waiting for the entertainment talk show here, hopefully the network will have a statement about it. they the news had been spread out... i hope they'll confirm it that its not true...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
haha, im an old fart too! my bday was four days ago. <_<
man, every day i look for NM news but non. :(
the anticipation is killing me.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hey, where'd all my Twilighters go? I'm way across the world and I'm still checking into this from my dinky hotel room. LOL

In case anyone's missed it, it seems like Taylor Lautner's staying on for New Moon:

Same werewolf will stalk "Twilight"
Source: Reuters

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - The werewolf will not morph.

After much speculation and consternation among online fans of the hit vampire romance "Twilight," Taylor Lautner will return as the werewolf Jacob Black in the sequel " New Moon ," producer Summit Entertainment and director Chris Weitz said Wednesday.

The character has a relatively minor role in the first picture but a significantly larger one in the second, as he develops a romantic relationship with female protagonist Bella ( Kristen Stewart ).

With the Jacob character looking older and bulkier in "New Moon" as he goes through physiological changes, there had been reports that Lautner may be replaced. The actor was said to be gaining weight as part of his bid to keep the part.

Coincidentally, Robert Pattinson himself also faced some backlash from the fan community when he was first brought on to play Edward, with some saying he was actually too bulky for the part.

Still, it's unclear how big Lautner's role will be in the new movie, which is being fast-tracked to come out in November. While the role of Edward is considerably smaller in the "New Moon" novel, the script is expected to boost his role to allow for more screentime for Pattinson, who is seen as key to the success of "Twilight."

Weitz, who came on to direct the second picture last month after Summit and "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke could not reach an agreement, acknowledged the size issue but said Lautner was ultimately the best choice.

"The characters in (author) Stephenie (Meyer)'s books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series," Weitz wrote in a letter posted on Meyer's website. "But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Yea they said he has to bulk up and gain 19 pounds total by the time the film starts shooting. He's supposed to look 25!! Woo...can't wait for the new one to come out!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey girls I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... Yes after a lot of heartbreak and dumping of my old computer I'm so back I miss you guys a lot and I've been out of the loop a lot. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :D :D :D

Toon

Why Thank You...and I'm so glad that they've kept the same actor for the role of Jacob Black. I've grown fond of Taylor Lautner...he's a cutie(no I'm still TEAM EDWARD) Speaking of Edward...it was my birthday on the 5th and my sister got me a TEAM EDWARD button...LOL!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It still in big theater so you gonna have to wait another month or 2

Toon

Word is that the movie will be available on DVD on March 20. Amazon is already pre-selling and Twilight is the number one movie selling in the movies and shows categories. Go check Amazon out...the DVD is selling for $22.99 I think.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
yes! i can't wait to get my copy! i think my friends and sisters are catching on my twilight addiction. My bff got me breaking dawn for my xmas present, my sisters got me a gift card to barnes and nobles and my other gf got me a twilight poster! Also, my friend probably got tired of me talking about twilight that she actually brought the book and is in the middle of reading. she likes it! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
March... That is not that long. I don't want a regular copy, I also want the ones with special features and it has to be HD That is how much I love Twilight.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
DITTO! He's so scruffy hot and he looks more like the Edward Cullen that I imagined in the book.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR BEN BARNES TO PLAY AS ARO!!! HE'S HOT AS HELL TOO! Can't believe he's 27 years old. He doesn't look old at all.

HELLOOOOO HOTTIE!!! :wub:

who is dis dude?? n who is he gonna play what character??

Toon

Jen it hasn't been confirmed yet that he will be in New Moon but if he is he would be playing the vampire Aro. Aro is a part of the Volturi, a coven of Italian mobster-like, vigilante, lawmaker vampires. His name is Ben Barnes and he was the title character in the second Chronicles of Narnia movie: Prince Caspian.

Toon

March... That is not that long. I don't want a regular copy, I also want the ones with special features and it has to be HD That is how much I love Twilight.
This information is from Stephenie Meyer's website. But this is what is gonna be in the DVD extras: :yahoo:

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE

* Five extended scenes with director introductions
* Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
* Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO

* Five deleted scenes with director introductions
* Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
* Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
* And more!
A little bit of an edit the DVD will be coming out March 21 instead of 20. It's a Saturday!!! Yippie!!!
I'm most looking forward to the audio commentary. I'm excited to hear Rob's voice...it's so sexy!!! :drool: :yahoo: