MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Well Kimmy and Mint stopped being friends with each other over kimmys boyfriend Mark. Mark and Mint got into a big fight with each other and Kimmy took Marks side and they haven’t been close to each other ever since.

Matt and Mint are kind of distanced from each other because Matt is dating Mints boyfreind’s brother. Matt at first denied the the news that she was dating Mints brother in law and because Matt said she wasn’t dating him, Mint told the media that Matt wasn’t dating him as well. Turns out that Matt was actually dating him the whole time and lied to everybody about it. She didn’t tell Mint that they were dating and because of that now everyone thinks that Mint is a liar. Matt kind of dragged Mint into a lot of drama so that’s why she is kind of distanced from her and also she didn’t share important news with her that would affect her career so she’s probably a little upset with her
Ahhh I seee. I do appreciate ur celar explanation heere . So much love ! Btw, what words did mark use until it caused this cold war with mint?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont think Mint and Matt are friends anymore cus Matt likes the other girls ig posts except Mint's.

As for the past drama between Mint Mark and Kim, there might be something much deeper. I dont blame Kim for siding with Mark. I mean he is her bf. I don't blame Mint to ousting Mark cus it is her mom. But please stop lying that you didnt know who leaked the chat that was from YOUR own phone :rolleyes:. Anyways thats over and done with. They are just co-workers from the same channel now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dont think Mint and Matt are friends anymore cus Matt likes the other girls ig posts except Mint's.

As for the past drama between Mint Mark and Kim, there might be something much deeper. I dont blame Kim for siding with Mark. I mean he is her bf. I don't blame Mint to ousting Mark cus it is her mom. But please stop lying that you didnt know who leaked the chat that was from YOUR own phone :rolleyes:. Anyways thats over and done with. They are just co-workers from the same channel now.
Yeah I doubt Mint is friends with Matt anymore. Mint only interacts with the other girls now. Same to Matt. Matt just had to ruin it lol she handled the situation badly tbh.

Mint for sure leaked the chat. Knowing me, I would’ve done it too out of anger lmfao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
A lot of stuff happened then. We'll never really know the true story but it had something to do with "jealousy" and Mint's mother disliking Mark's managers using Mint to fake act like they're affectionate and close-close offscreen for buzz.

The fact that Matt and Mint have known each other for the longest and then for their friendship to go down this way is quite sad. How sad that it had to be because of a guy too. It didn't help that Matt didn't come forward about it with Mint. Mint is practically dating Songkran's brother, and they're maybe going to be in-laws one day. I think that Mint was obligated to know that Matt was seeing Songkran from her own mouth. Mint's been dating Pupa and has been a part of their family for like the longest time, so I think that Matt should've been honest with Mint about it. Now if they both marry into the family then it's just going to be awkward and be like those typical sister-in-laws disliking each other stuff now. Matt really handled everything in such a bad manner and approach, so I don't pity her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Woww ! Why did he do that? It’ so rude especially bringing parent for hurting others
The whole story is really long. I think if you google it, there is like a timeline of the events. All I know is that both Mint and Mark were in the wrong and were immature back then. They are cordial to each other these days but are not friends

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mint is like in a tough situation right now. Rumor has it that none of SK family approved of Matt or him divorcing Aff. For Matt to be supposedly very good friends of Mint, it could have looked bad with the family. So i dont blame her for stepping away from Matt. She probably doesnt think they'll last either.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint is like in a tough situation right now. Rumor has it that none of SK family approved of Matt or him divorcing Aff. For Matt to be supposedly very good friends of Mint, it could have looked bad with the family. So i dont blame her for stepping away from Matt. She probably doesnt think they'll last either.
I think his dad was giddy with Matt/SK but never heard of what the other family members think. Mint used to call Matt her auntie and was friends for so long. And for it to happened this way is a shame. If Matt managed to hang on to him long enough to get married then she's going to be the odd one out in his family. I don't give a flying pig about them not wanting him to divorce Aff, it's crazy of them to think it would last or there's any hope. They harbor that feeling then it's on them. If he wasn't with Matt he was going to be with someone else. He wasn't going to stick it out with Aff no matter what.

And also, do they really think it's healthy for Aff to be married to him. They are his family they have to know what he's like. The marriage was doomed. Anyhow, Matt royally screw up big time. She basically gave everyone the middle finger and leaped both feet in with someone I don't think is worth it. But to her he is, so what do I know lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well one of the sister is very good of Aff, even before they got married. His dad recently post a picture of him wearing the we love aff's tshirt on ig. Mint gave an interview saying that she and Puppah will always loves and support Aff (she said not in a Matt vs Aff way).

I think all party needs to just try to stay quiet. No posts no interviews. So many negative rumors are continuing to build. Recently some news media are reporting that they were out buying condoms cus the small blue box in the bag looks just like it. An owner of a restaurant they were at told the media that Matt was being rude to her while they were having dinner at her place asking "what are you starring at". And on and on it goes. The celebs who are in the entertainment media are all recommending to Matt to just be still and not post anything. To let the scandal die on its own.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If that family truly loved Aff, they would not want Aff with their son. That dude is trash and they know it. They need to let her go. No point in keeping a good wife with a man who likely can’t stay loyal and they need to realize that. She deserves much better. Regarding Mint, it’s understandable she’s distancing herself from Matt if her future family is against Matt. Mint is most likely going to get married to Puppa and it wouldnt be wise of her to be besties with someone his family doesn’t like or approve of.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They’ll probably act cordial to each other like how Mint and Kimmy are like but doubt their friendship will be back to how it was before unless of course Mint is over it
Poor Mint... she is gangcursed. Girl need holy water to keep her friendship with Mai D intact !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sure the SK parents are not over the marriage failure. I mean did you see their wedding's ceremony years ago. Both family sure invested a lot and everyone thought this time boy has found the right one he can't hurt ! Can't blame them ! They are fedup with their son daras' serial habits (sure the dad has not forgotten the Pinky scandal as well) !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think his dad was giddy with Matt/SK but never heard of what the other family members think. Mint used to call Matt her auntie and was friends for so long. And for it to happened this way is a shame. If Matt managed to hang on to him long enough to get married then she's going to be the odd one out in his family. I don't give a flying pig about them not wanting him to divorce Aff, it's crazy of them to think it would last or there's any hope. They harbor that feeling then it's on them. If he wasn't with Matt he was going to be with someone else. He wasn't going to stick it out with Aff no matter what.

And also, do they really think it's healthy for Aff to be married to him. They are his family they have to know what he's like. The marriage was doomed. Anyhow, Matt royally screw up big time. She basically gave everyone the middle finger and leaped both feet in with someone I don't think is worth it. But to her he is, so what do I know lol
At least she got Cheong Song Yi's role before screwing up X-D ehehehehe

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw the video but no pictures. Looks like they had worked out their issues?? Maybe they decided not to post pictures.
I think they probably decided to be more low key. I think that’s a good idea. Videos are good enough for me lol I’m just glad all my girls are back together again :icon12: