MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What does it say?

This is making news. Mint retweeted Cutto's quote on Nov 4th. The quote said:

What's awful is that after realizing that you were lied to it made me look back and questioned was there ever any truth to anything?

o_O
Ugh noo I Hope Mint isn’t referring to Matt in that tweet :(

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It would be such a shame if Mint x Matt's relationship ends up going down the drain. The two have been friends for so long, like we're nearing a decade since their lakorn together. I hope they can sort out their feelings and everything, Matt should've known this would happen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes people act so stupid in love! Too many friends in my life act dumb once they get into a relationship.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What does it say?

What's awful is that after realizing that you were lied to it made me look back and questioned was there ever any truth to anything?

o_O
Unfortunately, I can’t read Khmer :sad6:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
What does it say?

o_O

Awww it's normal to be disappointed. I hope they could fix things. They were really close.

Good thing Mint still has other group of friends she could hang out with. She was recently with Mai D.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. What I meant was, it's good she hang out with Mai when ahe came back to TH.

Just a few months ago, we were talking about this group having strong bond and they won't have any issue.
It’s understandable why Mint would be kind of upset with Matt though. I don’t think the rest of the girls have any issues with her though. Mew and Toey seemed fine with her. Idk about Taew but I’m sure she’s fine too. It’s just Mint and Matt that I’m worried about