MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

cecilia

Staff member
^we should .. go and spam at pjj :loool:

seriously, i'm so sick of POR/PAT :( ..

i want Aff as the princess ..
i was hoping there's gonna be little princess arisoya, it's now tumbling down ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lets goes then !!! Wishy will be the team leader !!! She can type thai and we spam behind her !!! But which way is to PJJ ( link :p ) ? I'll be lost without the crusade

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What the TJ!?!?! Pat and Por? When I read this thread description yesterday... You guys made it sound SO confident and SO confirmed that it was Aum and Aff... Then now Pat and Por... Who knows! It might be Rome and Rita or Anne and Ken!! The power couples of Ch3.lol.

Hey... it's not nice saying you're sick of them.... Since you HAVEN'T tuned in for their other recent lakorns so it would be unfair to say so... I don't mind Pat having another lakorn---being the Pat fan I am---but I don't like Por that much... T_T ... Why them again though? Por is freakin' BOOKED! Pat is freakin' BOOKED! They will get assasinated if they get anymore lakorns. Don't get your hopes or tenstions rising when nothing is confirmed for sure. It's a waste of engery ;)

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Awww....i was having high hopes that it would be Aum and Aff, i love them! they are my fav couple right now! i hope that it will be confirm soon that Aum and Aff would be the leading ones :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm glad they changed the pair because honestly I dont think Dome would be a good actor, dont get me wrong here i think he is very handsome, but i rather see him sing than act. hope they will choose good pair for this lakorn. it will be nice to see Janie and Oil or Rome and Rita.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
In khemupsorn.com, someone said she got the news from Kom Chud Luek newspaper that P'ek&N'ek will be Num Sornram and Cherry Khemupsorn.......

tinah

sarNie Coma
are they aiming for the powercouples of ch3. how about a day or 2 later it ends up being rita/rome next lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
My friends in thailand said it was published in the magazine that Umm and Aff is the p'ek and nang'ek. They will start filing the lakorn next year since both of them are book with lakorn this year.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I read at spicy and it said its Pat and Por.....enough of these two

it was confirm until they decide to change it :loool:
WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko:
Why raise our hope so high only to dash it into pieces??? How heart breaking that is...... :( :unsure:

My friends in thailand said it was published in the magazine that Umm and Aff is the p'ek and nang'ek. They will start filing the lakorn next year since both of them are book with lakorn this year.
is there still hope for us mortals??

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. i think kashie is up to the PLAYBOY part. i see a trend in your list of p'ek :wub: PLAYBOY material, i wouldn't watch it too if p'ek is not my favorite unless, they are playboyish -- it's what make the story super interesting !!!
no cecilia..i actually prefer the nice gjys sometimes...like Ken...although i love the evil Kavee..i like his character Chen more than any of his other character along w/ his nice character Itt from Song Rao Nirundon...and i actually watched some Aum lakorns in the pass..the ones w/ the nice roles..i liked the one he did w/ Joy S. and the one he did w/ Benz...i dunno i kinda seperated from him since his meannie role -_- ..it just depends...but i guess you're rite to a extend extant...like Chakrit is so on tat playboy list...lol :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
What? The news in Thailand is still Aum and Aff. Their fans are so excited about that.
I've never heard about Pat and Por. Where is that news from? :huh:

Someone posted this on PJJ's forum and the first reply is mine. (I told them to not change Pra-Nang later :p) The webmaster said that he/she would post the pics of Pra-Nang when they started to shoot.

http://www.paujinjong.com/webboard/show.ph...lub&No=7630