MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Must wait to Next Year of Opening Ceremoy??
ใช่ต้องรอถึงปีหน้าจนกว่าจะเปิดกล้อง
ยังไม่รู้เลยว่าพระนางเป็นใคร

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
From Kom Chud Luek news, Aff gave an interview about Prajan See Roong, and she also said that except "Botan Gleep Sudtai", she would have 2 more lakorns with Aum. I guess they're "Natarn Mai" and "Mongkut Saeng Jan".

She said the same as Aum that she didn't worry that her fans would get bored of them because each lakorn would not air continually and she also had other lakorns with other actors also.

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/10/08/x_en...?news_id=224992

lilypha

sarNie Adult
really looking forward to aff as princess and aum as charming prince... I can picture their hotness and really wish the production team can see how Ateam captures fans' hearts and make this project realise...

thanks wishy for constant update...

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
can someone change the title??

P'ek&N'ek is UMM&AFF

they both confirmed this news

happy~~~

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
From Kom Chud Luek news, Aff gave an interview about Prajan See Roong, and she also said that except "Botan Gleep Sudtai", she would have 2 more lakorns with Aum. I guess they're "Natarn Mai" and "Mongkut Saeng Jan".

She said the same as Aum that she didn't worry that her fans would get bored of them because each lakorn would not air continually and she also had other lakorns with other actors also.

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/10/08/x_en...?news_id=224992
thank wishy~~

you always share many news of Thai

I can't read thai

so I do appreciate you

fun

Expired Sarnie
It’s not like they Aum and Aff play the same role over and over. Ahahaha not naming any lakorns where same pra nangs play almost similar roles prior to their lakorn before (I don’t want to be bite and thrown into prison by some sarnies)

I am so excited that I hope it's really Aff and Aum but it would be great if it was Dome and Ann too or even Andrew --> man don't even get me started on how much I miss him on screen.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff said she has two lakon with aum and we already know namtarn mai but she did not reveal the 2nd lakon.

natty

Chubs
yup it has been confirmed.. and the producer, ah'tou, is sooo excited that he couldn't stop talking about it.. he brags about it at every interview before the reporters even got the chance to ask him about it.. kept going on and on about umm and aff.. he's going to poor all his energy into this project.. it'll be good..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
humm i wonder what aff's hairstyle will be like in this lakorn..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yup it has been confirmed.. and the producer, ah'tou, is sooo excited that he couldn't stop talking about it.. he brags about it at every interview before the reporters even got the chance to ask him about it.. kept going on and on about umm and aff.. he's going to poor all his energy into this project.. it'll be good..
cos he gets the most powerful couple of ch.3 to work with... it is not only him that is excited but for me I am so hyped but again please no more change or i ll die of heart attack :tease:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I wish MSJ will continue with Aff and Aum as the pra'nangs. I am into historical-mystic kind of genre, with the addition of my favourite on-screen couple!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
cos he gets the most powerful couple of ch.3 to work with... it is not only him that is excited but for me I am so hyped but again please no more change or i ll die of heart attack :tease:
lol Natty's being sarcastic
in fact Ah-Too has NEVER made mention or confirmed these two to be the leads in any of his interviews. They may be in here, but Ah-Too himself has never spoken about these two at all ;)