My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...in all the ways she wasn't like everyone else she was everything i want to see in everyone... she is not perfect but she is perfect to me...she was my best friend... :)

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...and i miss the light on my soul she brought to me...whaaaaaaaaaaaa i want my friend back so i can sleep...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... i think what purpose do i start the day with when its so silent before the sunrise...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...and i wake to hear my heart beat in the dark because i'm thinking of her before the light finds me and i have to start my day with just the memories from yesterday... :wub:

P.S. islu P&J

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i woke up this morning wondering whos head was that...ehhe it was my litle sis...she climbed in my bed early this morning...ehehe...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...

the stars find me in the night
when i can't dream
sleep is only a memory from yesterday
i find my dreams in the heavens outside my window
from where i can see forever the images in my heart
from yesterday when happiness found me
we were friends...
its late at night and i can't sleep
the heavens are all around me
i find this small chance to smile again
because you called me and i can't sleep...
then i wake and its all gone..
i fell asleep and i was dreaming...
yesterday always wakes me
i can't see it's so dark
the dreams i can only feel
then i fall asleep with out you...
good night friend where ever the stars shine on you...
i'll wake again in the minutes my heart can't find the memories...

P.S. islu P&J

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm john, i AM the star. why would i be shining on myself? lol jk

i haven't slept yet, so there's no first thought upon awakening. i just wanted to state the above line, so i'm posting in here anyways.

wow 3:20 am now. why can't i stop thinking about...?!?! oh man, it hurts.... :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
waking up still feeling sick...but i heard sieng kong khon tee i ruk in my dream & woke up kit tueng kao khon nun...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... i'm all out of sunshine atm and feeling tired in my heart when i think of you and all thats left... i just want to sleep and search my heart for that dream that can never be...i feel sad i don't know why... i'm slipping under the waters of my fate before the sun will find me,,, old habits die hard but i'm trying so hard... the cruel world holds onto me and i want to let go and sleep to find you in my heart again if just why i dream... i miss you... :(

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... i find you in all the words that i find in the music when i take time to start the morning with a song to wash my heart with the words from a song you played for me when we were friends... friends are the greatest gift the heavens deliver a good heart...and i try so hard to be a good friend but its so hard when i want to love you... time will succeed in taking you from my heart but not before my last breath... you were the kindness in my everything... i miss you friend...

P.S. islu P&J