My Heart's For Sale :: Rome/Rita

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 16 ]

A man who's not fit to be called as a 'father' was seen turning into a small lane. He drove the car till they reached a single .. economic house located right beside the edge of the mountain. No, it was more of a cliff. He stopped the engine and carved a sinister smile on his face.

"Home sweet home~"

"Yeah .. don't you like the smell of fresh air? Hahaha!"

"Take her in Nick .. I'll be there in minutes .."

"Okay, but I won't wait for you if you're late! Haha."

"Ah, you'll regret it! The game won't be fun without another player .. haha .."

"Hahaha .. fine,fine .. I'll get the bed ready .. haha .."

Her brother pulled her out roughly. Having her head hit the door on the way out and it was very hurtful. Not wanting to be silent forever, she spit out the the handkerchief which was gagging her all those time. It fell onto the ground.

"Let me go you sick bastard!"

"Hahaha!"

"LET ME GO!!"

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

Nick gave his sister a big tight slap.

"Thank you for the co-operation given .. hehehe .."

".."

Rita don't bother fighting anymore, it's useless. She let her brother drag her into the house, up the stairs and into a room -- her room. Was she to be punished again for a crime she had never committed? Would it matter anyways? She knew what's going to happen next. There's no use running, she might as well 'play along'. Maybe it'll hurt less, or .. not. She was thrown onto a mattress with both her hands still tied at the back.

"Nick .. can we not do it tonight .. please .."

"Awww .. why? Is my little sister tired? SUCK IT UP!"

"But--"

"WHY IS IT SO NOISY UP HERE?!"

"Dad .. you came right on time. Rita is being difficult again .."

"What did she do this time?"

"She don't want to play with us tonight .."

"Now, now Rita .. that's not a way to repay all my effort in raising you up .."

Those two men couldn't control themselves anymore. All they want was to feed their sexual desire with their usual 'toy'. They went towards Rita and started their usual routine; Her father licking her neck while Nick was tearing up her clothes.

"No! LET ME GO!! Urgh .. I don't want to do this anymore!! Let me GO!!!"

"Don't fight lil sis .. you won't like it when we get rough! Hehe .."

"Ah .. Ah .. Ahh .. listen to your brother .. ah .."

"HELP!HELPPP! Please!! I'm begging you .. not .. urgh .. not tonight .. please .."

"My turn dad! Change shift! Yummmy!!"

"RITA! Stop fighting now! It's Nick's turn hehe .. PLUS, mum is in the next room. Do you want me to kill her first?"

".."

"Now .. that's my girl .. hahaha .. hurry up Nick!"

She couldn't afford to be selfish in this matter. Not only her life is in stake here, her mom's too. Her mother is still paralyzed due to her evil father and brother! It was during the same night when she came back from the hospital, both her parents had a huge quarrel. Her mother can't stand those two brutality anymore, she wanted to report the incident to the police. But, selfish as he was, her father used a heavy object and hit her mother's back. She was brought to the hospital but everything was too late. The force was far too strong for any human to resist, she was to be paralyzed forever. Since then, they often used her mother as a threat .. that was also the beginning to all her sufferings.

Now, being slayed by two devils .. she could only hope that someone would come and save her mother and claim back her .. heart.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not again ewwww reading that part where the dad licked her ugh so disgusting cmon rome run a little faster please

fun

Expired Sarnie
I skipped the a few parts of the chapter. Tell me when Rome will come to the rescue... it is too hard to continue reading.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao .. too disgusting eh gurls?
nah no worries, theres no more of this neways .. just want to show hw bad the bro n dad is
humans just cant change overnight. their habit would always remain the same.

the next update, rome would be there.
plus, it might be the ending, not sure yet.

thanks for reading^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
SPOILER ALERT!

rome would surely come to rescue rita in the next chapter. but due to the advice given by donna, Rome will use a unique way to save Rita and u gurls might even hate him at first

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
donna's suggestion? that will be in the next chapter :p

anyways, i was thinking of posting my fanfic in any free hosting website/blog.
any suggestion gurls?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 17 ]

It has been days since he last escaped into the jungle. There were no more operation to hunt him down. No more polices or even hunting dogs for that matter. He had no knowledge on the outside world, far from even knowing what Rita is going through right now. Totally worn out, he walked his way through the forest's moist floor. Using every tiny bits of energy he had left, he dragged both his legs and finally reached the back of the hospital. Rome gave out a sigh of relief, for there was no one there. Which means, it's safe for him to climb onto the metal fence. It was very difficult considering the fact that he has not been eating for a few days.

The first try was a total failure, so was the second and the third. He kept on falling down. Not wanting to give up yet, he gave it another try. This time, it's do or die. In the count of three, 1 - 2 - 3 , he pushed himself up and fell into the hospital's compound. Lying down on the concrite floor, he was panting and motionless. The sun was shining bright, burning his exposed skin. Still having a blur vision, he saw a black figure approaching. This is the end, he thought to himself. It must be the police officers, wanting to take him into custody -- especially for a crime he did not commit. The same black firgure was getting nearer, he's too tired and exhausted to fight. His will alone wasn't enough, he gave up. Slowly, his vision started to fade away .. dizziness .. and he, fainted.

Erm .. w-white light?

T-There's two o-of everything ..

My head .. hurts ..

W-What happened?

W-Where am I?

Rome woke up, finding himself lying down in a room. There was a confused look on his face. He sat up, and looked around to find that -- he was in Donna's room.

"Hey .. you're finally awake .."

The same familiar face was smiling at him.

"Donna .."

"Rome .. luckily, I was the one who found you .. what if--"

"Yeah .. I know, I know .. don't worry .. I'm fine now, right?"

"This is something serious ROME! They are looking for you .. how can you be so calm?!?!"

"THEN WHAT DONNA?! YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! PANIC?!? WILL THAT HELP?!"

"..."

".. I'm sorry .. It's just that .. I'm worried .. Rita, and--"

"Nah .. I'm sorry too .."

"Donna, I can't just sit still and wait. I want to go save her!"

"Actually, I was waiting for you to turn up .."

"Why?"

"I think I got a plan .. we can save Rita, but--"

"But?"

"You won't like it though .."

Donna's room was locked, not wanting anyone to come see her. She attended Rome's wound as they were discussing on a plan. A plan to save Rita but it would be a gamble. There's no comfirmation on it's success, not even a 50% for that matter. All well dressed, it's finally time to put the plan on action.

"Ready?"

"Yeah .. I guess .."

"I know it's hard .. but you have to."

"Erm .. yes, it's going to be difficult."

"Toughen up k? Here's my car key and Rita's address .."

"Thanks .. thanks a lot Don .. I owe you one."

"Don't mention it .. now GO!"

Rome sneaked out of the room, ran through the hallway and walked as fast as he could through the emergency staircase. Not many was around as it was getting dark. He dashed towards the parking lot and went into Donna's car. Plugged in the key and fired up the engine, he was ready to go. Now, all he had to do was to make sure he is mentally prepared for the worse. It took quite some time before he reached Rita's house. Rome decided to park the car a little further so that his presence wouldn't be that obvious.

Inhaling a deep breath, Rome toughen up and walked towards the door. He knocked the door three times before it was opened. A man around his 20's was seen opening the door. He was all sweaty and tired.

" *yawn* Herm .. anything?"

"You are?"

"..Nick *yawn* if you're planning to sell us stuff .. just get lost."

"Well, not really .. I'm Rome .. Dr. Rome."

"*yawn* I see .. Dr. Rome eh? *yawn*"

".."

"WHAT? ROME?! GET OUT OF HERE! WE WON'T LET YOU TAKE RITA!!!"

"DAD!!!"

Nick tried to close the door shut but Rome was quick enough to hold onto the door.

"NO! Wait! Listen to me first, listen!"

"DAD!!"

"Nick! Listen to me .. I'm one of you .."

"D-Dad .. eh? One of us .. what do you mean?"

"I heard everything from Rita .. on how you and your dad raped her. I KNOW EVERYTHING!"

"So? How does that makes you one of US?"

"Easy, I wasn't planning to help her in any form .. same as the two of you, I enjoy seeing women suffer .. haha .."

"Hahahaha .. I see."

That was when Rita's dad came to the door.

"What is it son?"

"Here .. this man, he's name is Rome."

"..Rome? Wait, isn't he--"

"Not to worry dad .. he's like us .. hehe."

Rome carved a sinister smile.

"Yes sir, may I come in?"

"Are you sure about this Nick .."

"Yeah, not to worry .. ahaha .. just look at him."

"True .. true, welcome to the family, Rome."

They let Rome into the house and they were sitting nicely at the living room. Chatting away on how enjoyable it is to rape women, especially if they are blood-related. Rome was pissed to the max, he hated those two men he was talking with. But he had no choice, it's a must to blend in. He even told lies, to assure them that he too .. enjoyed raping. Finally, when he sensed that he's finally accepted by his new 'family', he tried to open up a new topic.

"So, Nick .. where's that bitch anyways?"

"Oh haha, you mean Rita? We locked her in her room hahaha!"

"Yeah, that daughter of mine .. she's very wild, need to be left tied up too. Who knows when she would escape."

"I'm sure she is. She was hell of a trouble to me in the hospital!"

"HAHAHHA!"

"If you don't mind, may I go and see her?"

"Of course, Nick .. bring him up? I want to watch a game in the tv .. it's starting soon .."

"Ok dad, come on Rome .."

"Thanks."

They walked out of the living room and went onto the stairs. Rome was actually very frustrated, he felt like killing those two men. The problem is, he's not strong enough to take down both of them at once. He needed a strategy. Finally, they reached a room which was pad-locked. Nick took out his set of keys and opened the door. There, Rome saw the woman whom she love was left lying on a filthy mattress. Both arm bound and she was left crying in the dark. Her mouth was left gagged as her brother was afraid her screamings would alert their neighbours. Rita turned around and she was shocked to see Rome right beside of her evil brother. She was relieved yet confused. Why do they seem so close?

"There you go .. she's still crying, can't get over it -- YET"

"Yeah, stupid bitch! You gave me a hell of a problem back in the hospital!"

Rita was shocked. Was this really the man he love .. was he really Rome? Crystal-like-tears could be seen forming in her eyes.

"Hey, Rome .. you want me to teach her a lesson? She really shouldn't have done that to you!"

"Erm. Nah, let me do it myself. You mind?"

"Not at all .. ahaha .. be my guest."

Not hesitating a minute, he walked towards the weak woman. He looked into her eyes for a moment, only god knows how sad he was. With one strong shot, he gave a kick towards Rita's stomache.

"EMMPH!"

"Ahahha .. now you're talking business Rome!"

"Haha .. hell yeah!"

I'm sorry Rita, I had to do this. I need to get their trust first. I swear I'm going to kill them, I swear I will!

I ..

I love you.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... surely rita will be devastated with rome... what a wicked father and brother she have... jz pray that rome will find strategy fast or else both of them will suffer very badly...