Nai Gra Jork

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
tangmoe did you get the lakorn from the buddie media section??..if you did i can't find it..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lil_beckie said:
tangmoe did you get the lakorn from the buddie media section??..if you did i can't find it..
[post="6869"][/post]​
no i didnt.. i got it from the dl section...

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Tangmoe...Sarah looks really really cute..i didnot know that she could be this cute..Furthermore, dan and sarah look good together.... :D LOvely couple i think

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so this is the new dan lakorn...hmm...anyone know what this one is about?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Dan is such a cutie in this lakorn!! Much cuter then in Hoi An ChanRakTur :p . In that one he looked toooooo sad :rolleyes: . Anywayz, looking foward to see more of it :D

Thankz, Moe 4 the SC's :)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i watching this lakorn right now and i've gotten through the first 20 mins and i really like it cuz its a laid back lakorn with some comic relief. omg all i've got to say is that dan was soo hot in the beginning scenes when he's driving the benz.....so funny when he pops out from under the car.
oh i noticed that the little boy from oon ai ruk stars int he lakorn too....i think he's so cute. anyoen know his name??

candys

sarNie Egg
i'm not liking sara's hair because its too much and it looks fate. is that her real hair. i remember the one she play w/num the movie she look sooooo pretty.