Nai Gra Jork

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Sara does look different. At first I did not think it was here because I was use to seeing her in lighter hair color. I like the old color she had before. This color make her look too old.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Dan is such a cutie. I wanna watch this lakorn. But the nek, is she new? She looks kind of tooo white.

daniaa

sarNie Egg
thanx tangmoe..i got some the screencaps already but no done..hey its gi=onna sound dtupid, but i CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE PPL ARE SAYING IN THE LAKORN!!!!! it sure sucks.... :unsure:

sunisa

I agree that Dan looks SO HOTT driving that car!THanks for sharing the sc!!This lakorn looks sooo cute and funny!I think Dan looks so much hotter in this lakorn than in Hoy Un Chun Rak Tur.Sara is also cute!I didn't recognize her at first until I read ppl comment!Can't wait to watch it!!!

L

lalalek

Dang taengmo, you got it made with the pictures. way to go :p this movie is a must watch, i surely enjoyed it. yes, dan is a hottie :)

L

lalalek

Do you think Dan will be able to kiss Sara like the way he did to Janie. I thought that that whole image with him and Janie kissing was distracting. :blink: they are not cute together but is was a sad movie. :( Love Dan role in this movie, such a tripp/cutie. :D

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
whao.......this lakorn ish like gonna b godd right???........well it BETTER.........cuz it lookz like it......... B) ..........

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHA you know, i think dan is hot too, but at the same time, i feel so grossed out because my brother looks just like him. LOL ewwww

thank GOD my brother shaves his head! or else i would reeeeeally be grossed out! HAHAHA

L

lalalek

Thookatha said:
HAHA you know, i think dan is hot too, but at the same time, i feel so grossed out because my brother looks just like him. LOL ewwww

thank GOD my brother shaves his head! or else i would reeeeeally be grossed out! HAHAHA
[post="12000"][/post]​
Thookatha, do you really have a bro that looks like him? I wanna see how he looks like and yes that would be gross. i still can't get over Taengmo pasting Dan's head on that one Boran pra'eaks (James) body. hahah :lol:

vina_lek

omg...I just watched eppie 4 this morning before class! How cute!!!!!!!! Dan cleaning that lil' keychain doggie w/ a toothbrush! *sighs* :)