Nai Gra Jork

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
He so cute .. yeah he looks more alive than in Hoi Anh Chun Rak Ter. His acting is much better ... I haven't really watch it but I will but somehow I don't really like his n'ek Sara. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:

Thookatha, do you really have a bro that looks like him? I wanna see how he looks like and yes that would be gross. i still can't get over Taengmo pasting Dan's head on that one Boran pra'eaks (James) body. hahah :lol:
[post="13130"][/post]​
haha...yeah, my brother does look like dan...looks like him a lot when he has hair. but just a little bit when he is bald (he shaved his head). but still....EWWWW..LOL.

as for the pic, yeah, let me see what i can do. i was planning on getting a digital camera so that i can put pix on my comp. but currently, i don't have a scanner or anything, so it's kind of hard. check back later, okie? :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan look so cute!! this role really fits him..it's so like him...Sara is cute too. i like the end song sang by Momay. the lyrics fits nang aek feeling.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think that this is going to be the good comedy one... I like Dan in this role than the one in Hoy Un or Pee Nong Song Luend..he looked so sad and desperate in the two lakorn..this one he is looked so lively..Sara is cute.....the part where she checked out Dan was really cute too... :)

vina_lek

teedee said:
Dan look so cute!! this role really fits him..it's so like him...Sara is cute too. i like the end song sang by Momay. the lyrics fits nang aek feeling.
[post="14959"][/post]​
Yea...I really think the character fits him well. The character is really hard-working, and Dan definitely seems like a hard worker in real life, too! :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww...i havent seen any of dan's lakorn until this one..i hafta say i love this guy!hes juss so damn adorable...and sara is a kutie...wat a kute couple...i cant wait for the next episode!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yea Dan+Sara are really cute. i hope they will have some sweet scenes together. i read from Dan's webboard. later there was a scene they hug and Art(dude that like n'ek in the la korn) came and saw them. aww..i wanna see it. Dan fit this role a lot. Sara look v pretty in the white dress. Dan was cute the scene he scrub the dog doll. i can't wait to see the next part. :rolleyes:

kels

I love this lakorn so far! Sara is na'rak (cute) & Dan is perfect in this role and man, funny too! I love the part when he ditched Shampoo (the cashier girl) when she wanted a ride home on his bike.... :lol: :lol:

navy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
i can't wait to see the romantic scene between them. i read from sara webboard her fans say they have a romantic scene together and there was a scene she cry too. i dont't know if this is this scene. check out the pixs. i can't wait to see this scene. they hug. cute :D Sara+Dan are so cute. the la korn is cute and fun to watch.
http://www2.thaitv3.com/board2005/viewtopi...16842&start=270
[post="18348"][/post]​
How sweet!...thanks for sharing the pictures.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
urggg freaking sara is hugging and holding hands with dan.. i think imma cry...::runs off crying:

vina_lek

awww..cute! I want to see those scenes soon! hehe...I love how Dan and Sara talk to each other using Sara's car...too adorable.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
hey, new in here.. :lol: but just wanna say, i'm definitely a true Dan lover!!! :lol:

watched til the 5th episode... man Dan is so so DAMN HOT!

a little sopiler......... (for someone who didn't watch..)

i love it when his freidns came srying and said that Sara already have a boyfriend.. and Dan got mad!! :blink: .... He seems really out of the mood...

so cuteeeeeeeeeee

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
dans..soo..cute in this........i liked the part where his friends asked him to sing D2B and Dan and Beam songs......snd hwen he said he was an old dog not a small one.... :) ....