Nai Gra Jork

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I just saw ep.12!! I can truly say that it's the best part so far!! It's so CUTEEEEEEEEEE.. i was like some crazy person.. i was smiling all the time!! they were flirting all the time and it was so damn cute.. i can't wai t to see the next part...

love Dan love Dan :wub: :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
Hi there everyone.

Like you guys, I am also hook with this lakorn and all the scene with Dan and Sara. I think they both are very cute and adorable together. Love them very much! Oh, by the way does anybody know how old is these two. I really want to know a little more about them. Also, are there any past or future project that starred this two together? Thanks in advance!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
joey said:
Hi there everyone.

Like you guys, I am also hook with this lakorn and all the scene with Dan and Sara. I think they both are very cute and adorable together. Love them very much! Oh, by the way does anybody know how old is these two. I really want to know a little more about them. Also, are there any past or future project that starred this two together? Thanks in advance!
[post="30138"][/post]​
umms..well this is their first lakorn together.umms.. i don't know how old Sara is but Dan is 21

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
yeah like lil_beckie said.. i'm not sure either how old Sara is... first you just don't think they'll look so good together. I thought Sara was too big for Dan.. but gosh.. they're so adorable together.. this is my fave lakorn of Dan :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch to part 3 in vdo cassettes.. omigosh!!! Dan+Sara is sooooooooooooooo cute!!! They make a cute couple. i can't wait to see the next part. Sara is 20 yrs old.

joey

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot you guys for the informations. Gosh they both are so young, but they do make one adorable couple though.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
hey, i take it back when i said that episode 12 was the best so far.. but that was when i haven't seen ep.13 and 14 (thanks Leslie, you're great!)... OMG!!!!!!!!

They were soooooooooooooooooo kyotteeeeeeeeeeeeee.... see, when i first saw them in together in some pic, i didn't think they matched.. but i have to say i'm wrong... they're adorable. They are so shy and have this cute face expression when they talk to each other. And i smiled all the time like a crazy person :p

but saw some spoiler that in ep.15, that dude who like Sara is gonna mes up for them... daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

love Dan and the creds to Sara too, for doing such a great job :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read the la korn summary at ch3..did anyone read it yet? b/c i may spoil for some one in here who may not want to know what will happen later on in the la korn.but i gotta tell. i can't keep it to myself.i can't wait to see it. yes, Dan+Sara is so cute and when they smile at eachother they look all shy. so adorable. i like this la korn a lot. it's my favorite la korn right now. i can't wait to see the part they ran away together to live in the country b/c she doesn't want to get marry to "ohm" (the dude that like her) her mom force her to marry that dude.so she ran away to Dan and that dude got really mad and send people to destroy Dan's bakery factory that was all ruin that he has to close it down so Sara ask Dan to run away, hide her from her mom and that dude. so they went to live together at his friend "Joe's" house in the country. they were so happy there. but it was not for long b/c her mom was sick so she has to come back and run the company for her mom, Dan was too sad to re start the bakery business b/c he didn't have Sara beside him so he decide to go away and went to open a small auto shop outer country side and the end Sara went to see him. it sounds good.

joey

sarNie Adult
Oh thanks a lot teedee for the information. Gosh it sound so good already and now i am very anxious to see it now. N-e-ways like you guys, this lakorn is my favorite one right now. I'm also like Aer, when I watch this lakorn I cannot keep smiling, esp. in episode 13 & 14. Dan and Sara have so much chemistry that I cannot help but fall in love with them. Well, I have to wait until next weekend again to watch this two, and while waiting I think I just go back and rewatch 13 and 14 again. You see how crazy I am over this lakorn? :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
joey you watch on doozija right. well tell me about it. b/c i have to wait like 2 wks before i get to see it. i watch it in vdo cassettes. yes, i can't stop smiling when i watch Dan+Sara cute scenes too. ditto! crazy over this la korn.

slam

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
i watch to part 3 in vdo cassettes.. omigosh!!! Dan+Sara is sooooooooooooooo cute!!! They make a cute couple. i can't wait to see the next part. Sara is 20 yrs old.
[post="32419"][/post]​
correct me but sara is same age as dan , 21 , she's a few month younger than dan..but borned in the same year..and i agree with u dan & sara r so cute

joey

sarNie Adult
No teedee, I didn't watch this lakorn on doozija. Thanks to LeSLie, I get to download from her at the Buddie media download section. But I have to wait for a week for her to upload though. I think she also got it from doozija, because she have to wait until it finished airing the two episode on the weekend, then she upload it up in the buddie media section. So I usually watch the new episode on Sunday and Monday. N-e-ways, I'm glad that you are crazy about this lakorn as much as I do too. I'm so in love with it that I don't feel like watching any other lakorn beside this one, dispite what people say that other lakorn are good too. I think my mind just consume to seeing Dan and Sara only that I don't give a care about the others at this moment. :p

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
hey i agree with teedee and joey.. you just fall in love with these two..teedee,,, what!! you read the summary at ch3 website.. how come i didn't see it :loool: .. thanks for saying it.. i'll go right there.

what i can't understand is that dude, he likes her but she doesn't so shy keep pushing??? :huh: .. i don't want you there, stay out of Kong and Pam's life!!!

and yeah, I'm like you guys, i watched it over and over again (if my friends see this, they'll think i'm lunatic or something) :rolleyes:

joey

sarNie Adult
If you are lunatic Aer, then I might be one too. We all seem to love this lakorn very much especially DAN and SARA scenes. I guess we should be a happy lunatic then as long as we keep smiling and be happy about it. :D :p

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg my video store hasn't cone out with this lakorn yet :angry: ...AND I'M LIKE SO ANXIOUS TO WATCH IT...yeah the n'ek is really pretty. she does kinda sorta remind me of jessica alba well actually she reminds me of those girls in the miss.universe but yeah is she a new actress and this is her first lakorn?? DAN IS SO AWESOME HE CAME OUT WITH LIKE 3 LAKORNS THIS YEAR INCLUDING THIS ONE...yay!!!!he's like the BEST ACTOR EVER!!! I LOVE DAN WORAWECH DANUWONG ALWAYS!! :wub: