Nai_1_1's Pics

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO. You're panda's setting a bad example Nai. tsk tsk...

My panda's just laughing. lol. but it makes me laugh too. haha.

This icon makes me laugh too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Good??? You take your little sister partying with you haha. That=bad in Nai's book :lol:.
pshh.. i never take my lil sister partying! My older sister is the one that takes me partying. LOL :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. No it's nottt. okay maybe a lil bit. It's bad enough that i have drop her off at school & pick her up. The majority of the time we are arguing over nothing. so it's best i not take her anywhere or else i might leave her behind. LOL.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha. No it's nottt. okay maybe a lil bit. It's bad enough that i have drop her off at school & pick her up. The majority of the time we are arguing over nothing. so it's best i not take her anywhere or else i might leave her behind. LOL.
Haha what a mean older sister you are. But it's ok teenagers are annoying. I know I was an annoying one. Still am, sad to say haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i have a 18 yr old brother dat act like he's 8 :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhh.... what I hate the most is going to the movies and being surrounded by teenagers. It's like they go to the movies to chat with eachother or chat on their cell phones.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. that's so funny Nai. my situation is the opposite. If me & my lil sister gets into an argument, she yells at my lil sister instead of me. LMAO.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ahhh.... what I hate the most is going to the movies and being surrounded by teenagers. It's like they go to the movies to chat with eachother or chat on their cell phones.
Hmmm the teens around here don't do that because they know they'll end up in the trashcan if they do. HAHA just kidding. But really though, they don't.

hahah. that's so funny Nai. my situation is the opposite. If me & my lil sister gets into an argument, she yells at my lil sister instead of me. LMAO.
No my parents always yell at us instead of the younger ones because they say we're older, we should know better. Argggh it pisses me off so much sometimes.