Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Let's go eat som tum tomorrow!!!
I forgot pics of the yummy chocolate strawberry and chocolate banana crepes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh well, if I remembered to snap them and post it, I might be accused of being a pig again :lol:. And yes sexy momma, we will go on a som tum spree tomorrow. I only have one class....econ....reviewing for our midterm....*CRIES LOUDLY*. LOL. *sigh* I miss ya!

darvil

sarNie Adult
How was the visit? You haven't told me about it. I'm curious.. other then the nice food that is.. makes me so hungry.. punk

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Am I obligated to tell you? I don't think so, especially not after you accused me of being a pig!!!! (not to say that I'm not anyways lol but still) Remember info's not free so pay me first then I'll spill all lol. I don't want much, just a nice dinner with one of your hot friends hahaha just kidding. I'll give you a full front cover page story with juicy details later. I've been so super swamped with life. Actually more like super swamped with having no life other than school. And yes I am a punk. But better punky than being a female dog like you :lol:. To fix your hunger pains though, maybe you shouldn't stay up so late into the wee hours playing with your what was it? Geetar? ROFL. Good times, good times.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I didn't accuse you of being an oink oink but rather someone who is SUPER spoiled with all that nice food. Anyway don't diss my new gf man.. Did I tell you I accidently chipped her a tiny bit? ahhhh so pissed.. I have to use superglue to cover the tiny nick.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I didn't accuse you of being an oink oink but rather someone who is SUPER spoiled with all that nice food. Anyway don't diss my new gf man.. Did I tell you I accidently chipped her a tiny bit? ahhhh so pissed.. I have to use superglue to cover the tiny nick.
Did you chip her because she was pmsing? DAMN. :lol:. And just because you're jealous that you didn't get to eat delicious stuff since your girlfriend that you chipped won't cook for you (I meant can't cook hahaha) doesn't mean you can call me super spoiled because please you know I've been spoiled since the day I was born lol. And, I wasn't dissing your new gf, I was dissing the poor girl's boyfriend that chipped her! That's cruel!!!! Poor girl should just leave and find a better lover. One who won't chip her and use superglue on her too. She was so pretty before and look what you've done *shakes head* lol. Such a shame. But yeah you've actually already told me that you chipped her a bit.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My spring break 2009...well part of it. The others are too personal to post lol.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Holy crap Nai. I hate your photography.

*So jealous.*

So beautiful. I love it all. =)

You're so pretty! Gosh!

Puahahaha...Get soap for the old man...Hm...Good idea. LMAO.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Holy crap Nai. I hate your photography.

*So jealous.*

So beautiful. I love it all. =)

You're so pretty! Gosh!

Puahahaha...Get soap for the old man...Hm...Good idea. LMAO.
Aww Joey you're too sweet :D. Thanks mucho! I honestly suck at taking photos so that's why I'm surprised these turn out so nice but then I think it's largely due to the beautiful scenery and the sunny spring weather. Wish I was still there but I only had two days to spend there.