Nai_1_1's Pics

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
come on nong nai why do you like to hide your face! from what I can see your so freaking beautiful already; LOL are you scared you might acquire stalkers if you show your whole hotness? LOL :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
*smacks Char on the head* You are not a cool twin anymore. The only one I will open my heart to is the oreo mcflurry you owe me! Well that, and all the other delicious ice creams in the world. Marduk said I will grow up to be one of those old ladies with cats as their only friends hahaha.

P'Tina I'm scared that if I show my real face you will all run away thinking that you just saw Frankenstein's sister lmao.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love this thing

Strawberry cheesecake or

everyone's favorite candy bar? Sorry I licked it so it looks gross haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
7270, sorry that I always post sideway pics. Maybe one day I will post ones that are not ghostlike and sideways. You like the bee? I love it especially since its like a school mascot too, well not exactly but.... Special order from AVON :D.

grl ur too cute...no one is gonna run away from u...more like ppl are gonna be swarming ur pm box trying to holler... hehe... ooo ice cream looks good.

yep. I agree. I think I must've caught a pic of the girl back in that cowboys' hat duke out thread or something. I forget what it was, & then there's flipping the non-white pic in this thread. :p

the ice cream infatuation is kind of err... :ph34r: though.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I got a chance to be 10 once again before graduation....boy it was so much fun!

The classic Merry-Go-Round

Tornado

Random

View from parking lot

View in the carnival

Sky

Starship Ride...this thing sucks

Tornado at night

View of half the carnival and part of the mall from top of Ferris Wheel

Wipeout Ride....i almost vomited on this ride, yet I still went on it twice!

Front of mall...i'll close it with this nice pic

ChenrukNote

Goddess
A day in Monterey Bay

Jelly Fishes
\

Random

Starfish

Blurry Shark lol...i'm scared

Seagull

Beaches

Sardines? LOL I dunno, its not sardines, this is too huge of a fish!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I went to the Giants ballgame verus St. Louis, it was so hot that day!!!

Tour of the Federal Reserve/Financial District

AT&T Park(AKA Giants Stadium)

View from the park

Club Level VIP

Chinatown

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Chinatown Continued

Tour of the Ballpark...this tour was even better than the federal reserve tour lol

Pressbox at Giants Stadium

Random Pics

Scoreboard when we left the Giants game...we did not stay through the whole game...heat too intense

Suite VIP Level at Ballpark

Shopping..of course

My first time riding a muni and trolley

Hotel CA

Pier 39

Giants dugout

And the final picture- MY BABY...isn't he adorable???

Actually he was a random kid and gosh he's so cute I had to take his picture. If ever I have a kid, I want a cute one like him.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This picture of MOMO's restaurant reminds me of My Lovely Kim Sam Soon where Sam Soon wants to name her restaurant MOMO lol.

Pac

sarNie Egg
THATS SO KOOOOOOL.. I WANNA SWIM WITH THE DUCKKIESS xD so cute~! LOL bugsy! they are love duckkiess just lyk me and my P'naiiii <3333