Nai_1_1's Pics

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL nong plah kee men I love you :kiss:. We can have duckies at our wedding! Lots and lots of duckies. We can even give our guests duckies as kong chumlueray (lol i definitely don't know how to spell that out as it sounds)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha i had a blast checking out your pic's..... looks like you had a great time, i wish i had some time to do that :) thanks for sharing... i miss you nong nai nai.......

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oooh, i need one of those carnivals in my town. n those pics of sf...makes me miss SF. glad ur makin' the best of ur senior year nong nai :) did u eat at the restaurant BUBBA in monterey?

i love the photos of the fair! it looks so fun! i've never once, ever in my life thus far (and that says a lot), been to an actual, authentic fair/carnival like that...i envy you that experience...:)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
After years of trying, I finally became a blond lol....all done by photoshop so no worries I still have my black hair :D.

I gotta say blonds do have more fun haha.

----DELETED----

i missed it. damn bunny. i told him not to threaten the gas station cashier with his bazooka (the cashier has nothing to do with the gas prices, foo. put the bazooka away. that's what i told him) or else i would have gotten home to check out the pic by now.

hm. so you blondified yourself after prom?

did no one tell you not to be so violent to your date?!!! my god, girl!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No prom was last night. I was blond with photoshop haha, I will never dye my hair.

And my date naturally looks like that so be nice.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yoooor foood looks sooo yuuuuummy. it's makin' my stomach acid churn lookin' at it. *sigh* nong nai, i missed the prom pic with u in it. will granny d ever get a glimpse to see how much nong nai has grown? :) looks like u had fun, i'm glad

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL D, I love you, here are pics of me taken today by my wanna be photographer sister.

I have a thing for poles :lol:...j/k.