Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is doing well. They might even extend up to 20 episodes or more.. yeah I know that a lot :lol:

Hope none of them collapse or end up at the hospital.. :(

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Who are all the casts in this and is this worth watching? I don't want to see Kob all weak =[ Is May B, Som, and Bebe in this? & Benz Manunya or whatever her name is. Isn't Benz the rumored ex-gf of Dan D2B? Anyways, I don't know if I should watch this. I don't like movies where the pr'aek have a million wives. It's annoying and it's hard to accept that he's in love when he's fooling around with other women. Should I give this a try?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg :( Today's episode is sad *cries*

What happened to the religious slave? Did she actally die?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
som+aof are the neak and peak the kids generation bebe kob's daughter must be a bitch or annoying person and she probably doesnt know her mom is kob since Pok kid die and Kob say her kid is like Pok kid too ....... cant believe som is the little girl who follow Kob

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i thought aof will be kobs kid and bebe is pok's kid....so im confuse...pok baby died?
and i thought benz is one of vee's wife or is she part of the new generation

April

sarNie Egg
I think they said Benz was going to be Vee fifth wife….they should have make Som Kob’s daughter and Bebe’s Pok daughter…more interesting. Hope they grown up fast!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg! Messed up!! I don't like Khun Ying!! She just took the baby like that!! I feel so sorry fir Kob. She has to depart from her own child :( .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep aof and som are peak and neak... pok's is pregnant but later on her kid die yea Benz is Vee 5th wife she will appear soon and BeBe is Kob's daughter but I think she going like Aof but he like Som so going be more drama between Som+Bebe she going be like Yui lmao but alittle nicer haha at least I know its Aof+Som yeppy sorry I just cant stand that girl Bebe .... and episode 9 is when Kob gave birth

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hate Khun Ying! I just finished today's episode and OMG! She takes the baby away and acts all conceited around Yen!

max

sarNie Elites
Aww =( Even though I told myself that I would not watch this lakorn until it was finished airing, I went to go watch parts of Episode 10. It was so sad! Kob and Pok can cry so well, especially Kob! Superb acting! This lakorn has made me become fond of Kob ^^