Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

max

sarNie Elites
Wow! I am not a fan of Kob, but I saw the teaser for this lakorn, and it looks so good! I also love these kind of lakorns... I may consider watching it. Vee is so handsome, too!

LOL... okay... just read the summary. I am not sure... sounds interesting, but kind of weird...

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I am not a fan of Kob, but I saw the teaser for this lakorn, and it looks so good! I also love these kind of lakorns... I may consider watching it. Vee is so handsome, too!

LOL... okay... just read the summary. I am not sure... sounds interesting, but kind of weird...

WHERE DO U READ THE SUMMARY?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It airs today! Usually I look forward to a lakorn of this kind because of the instrumental music, it's very soothing. Lakorns during this time of era, there were in the practice of polygamy, one wife ain't enough for the men.

Also sometimes the first wife would make her husband marry another women because she can't have children, aren't you glad of our medical breakthrough. Back in the days, who know it might had been the guy's fault that the first wife can't have a child. lmao.

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol well i'm plz men can't marry twice, coz if i can't have kids (like when i'm in my 20's) would have ivf or adoupt a child (as there a lots of kid with no mums and dads :() but why not just adopt a child with no mother? then letting your husband marry 4 different wives.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I can't wait for this lakor. I LOVED the Likit/Morundee version. I can't wait to see this one!!

Yes it's said that he has many wives, but that was ok back in the days. Men still do it now, they're called mistress. But they are frowned upon now.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. SOM so pretty in that outfit .. thank you ..
didn't see the episode but saw screen caps at LYNDA's blog. it looks interesting all over again.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Well back in the days...having a child of your blood is important cause of inheritance, keeping the bloodline going. So that's why adopting wasn't an option.

vina_lek

agh *sigh* Kob in a boran lakorn again finally, but eh, I really don't like lakorns where the guy has many wives either. -_-

numfon

sarNie Adult
did rich girls really wear that much make-up back in the days? :loool:
they should tone it down and make it more natural so that the girls won't look too 'lee-gae'. heh

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the pictures! Is that actress in the blue named May? I think I saw her in a lakorn a few years ago. She is much prettier now. The girl who is standing next to her is hecka pretty. What is her name?