Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

April

sarNie Egg
Is Som going to be one of Kob's daughters? I was thinking Kob might have twice and she gave one of them to Pok.

max

sarNie Elites
Yes... I would also like to know what role Som plays. I still really wish that she was playing as Kob's daughter instead of the other actress...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They finally have the opening credits now^^!! Such a good series!! I love it!!

I feel so sorry for Pok. She's letting her husband have wives like this and that... Even when she knows that she can't stand it... Yui shouldn't have brought Bunmee over. If she didn't do that, then she wouldn't be abandoned like this... I like Kob and Vee together.lol. They make me nervous when they're together.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that they going to use the same song for the opening and ending..Nways I love listening to it. Watching this lakorn bring back a lot of memories from back then. Thanks for the sc ka..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They finally have the opening credits now^^!! Such a good series!! I love it!!

I feel so sorry for Pok. She's letting her husband have wives like this and that... Even when she knows that she can't stand it... Yui shouldn't have brought Bunmee over. If she didn't do that, then she wouldn't be abandoned like this... I like Kob and Vee together.lol. They make me nervous when they're together.
Yen (Kob) trembles to Jao Khun's (Vee) touch, she made me feel her nervousness. They're so cute. If you watch episode 6, I think it was the first time pra'ek ever gave a women something of his own, he gave Yen the necklace he was wearing, usually, he would just go buy new things for his wives. Looks like he adores her, he's not tired of staring at her or what? Glancing at her all day...

I find the fighting scene in episode 6 between Yen (Kob) and Salee (Yui) hilarious, their hair were all mess up, slap here, kick there, push here, bite there. The slaves were also funny. Can't believe they were that noisy and no one heard...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yen (Kob) trembles to Jao Khun's (Vee) touch, she made me feel her nervousness. They're so cute. If you watch episode 6, I think it was the first time pra'ek ever gave a women something of his own, he gave Yen the necklace he was wearing, usually, he would just go buy new things for his wives. Looks like he adores her, he's not tired of staring at her or what? Glancing at her all day...

I find the fighting scene in episode 6 between Yen (Kob) and Salee (Yui) hilarious, their hair were all mess up, slap here, kick there, push here, bite there. The slaves were also funny. Can't believe they were that noisy and no one heard...
True! haha When he gave her that necklace, I was like... I want to feel special like that too :( She's one lucky girl... Kob doesn't say much at all so Vee is just their starring at her :lol: Yup! That cat fight was hilarious!! The fallen Cinderella. With Yui, on the other hand, had her hair pulled :lol:

When Vee was with Yui and umm.. Bunmee telling them how kob is one of his wife... That part cracked me up because one of the words he said one kind of gooffy twisted :loool:

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is really good so far....no dragging at all....and i have to say vee is so fine in here....and love how he treated yen as very important to him because he gave her his loved necklace...

anyways, one question....is kob having two girls in here...the first one she give to the first wife then she keep the second girl right?....

cecilia

Staff member
what? she have two kids? .i thought there's just one ..
anyway, i need to catch up. behind 2 episodes ..
to make up for time : here's a picture from pantip cafe

nice cap of the intro too ..

cecilia

Staff member
^sarah, should watch it. . it's good. make you sad and wanna cry with kob :lmao: and jump in to kill YUI b/c she's so mean!!