Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I started watching this lakorn last week and got really into it and so watched the old version with Monrudee which is on IPTV. I am really liking this lakorn but yes feel so sad for Pok and give her so much credit in pleasing her husband. ( Cuz I would not and could not be in her shoe :) ) I understand she's not able to have kids yet, but from the original where I left off, she is starting to have signs of being pregnant. Does she actually have a kid of her own? I too was suprized when Vee gave Kob his necklace as he didn't with any other wife, not even Pok I don't think.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I started watching this lakorn last week and got really into it and so watched the old version with Monrudee which is on IPTV. I am really liking this lakorn but yes feel so sad for Pok and give her so much credit in pleasing her husband. ( Cuz I would not and could not be in her shoe :) ) I understand she's not able to have kids yet, but from the original where I left off, she is starting to have signs of being pregnant. Does she actually have a kid of her own? I too was suprized when Vee gave Kob his necklace as he didn't with any other wife, not even Pok I don't think.
Yeah, she did have a baby, but her baby died. The character that Kob plays is going to have twins and she gives one to the first wife.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. so there's two daughters. i feel bad for e-yen too .. the minute she open her mouth and say that if she have one, she'll give it to POK. man, i knew it she's digging her own problem for being so honest/loyal to POK. I feel bad for Pok as well, she's so calm and nice .. i love it when VEE say to YUI, if you think you have the right to slap eyen to wake her up, then POK have the right to slap you back ...mauahha. serve her right .. come to think of it. i feel so bad for all the wife but i pity POK/KOB the most for understanding what's going on .

now since, she have twin, who's the other girl? som?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this lakorn is really good so far....no dragging at all....and i have to say vee is so fine in here....and love how he treated yen as very important to him because he gave her his loved necklace...

anyways, one question....is kob having two girls in here...the first one she give to the first wife then she keep the second girl right?....
No, no. I dun think so anyways... When i read the summary, it said that Kob has 1 girl but has to give it away to Pok because her son died.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm confused!!!! >_< I thought she was only going to have 1?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed, I feel sorry for all the wives, but more for POK's character and KOB's character. All the faults are to blame the husband, I don't think having kid is the issue, he just want more wives.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i talk to my co-worker about this lakorn...she told me that the storyline that kob will have twins...but we have to wait and see then..

numfon

sarNie Adult
Twins? that sounds more like Aya Ruk to me.. Gwang Gamonchanok has twins.. and gives one of them to the first wife (if i remember correctly).

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in the old version monrudee has a daughter and the first wife a son, but the baby died so monrudee gives her daughter to her. if my memory is good, kob has played the daughter and num his fiance at the end.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe. Twins? I guess so then. It must be the pretty one and the cute one. I still think that Som is the little girl with Kob right now.

cecilia

Staff member
^didn't someone upload the old version in youtube. someone can fast forward it and confirm this ..

i'm so curious on the twin part .. anyone confirm it yet?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What? What are you guys talking about now? There is no twin. I'm watching the old version on ThaiTv right now and they're up to the point where the wives have already given birth... There's no twin :( .