~~New artworks update~~

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Jeeja.

Yeah the quotes help a lot to understand what the poster trying to said...hehe...I feel that with out the quotes you can't really feel or understand what the title to the poster trying say....That why I always put quotes in my posters to help viewers understand more to the poster trying to saying and have a feel to it. :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going to post two of the poster up but seem like the other poster isn't finish. So here just one of them for ya to enjoy.

FF Poster

One Step Away from Love

====

And here are two new av I did of Cheer in her new ad.

<>

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
All your posters are looking fabulous! Hope you'll be writing some of them. I'm now interested in the ff with Son&Grand. I stop watching GTWTPF at like episode 3 or 4 but saw the ending where they did the deed. Hahaha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker: Thanks...Yeah Cheer look so pretty lately. I hope she have more up coming lakorn now she look more girlie girl...hehe

NoyV: Thanks...Same here too. I hope I get to write for some of these poster I made. For the FF Son & Grand it have to be a while....I only watch the lakorn for Grand because there were people saying she not pretty or beautiful to take a princess role... :lol: I really like Grand and Son together from the lakorn so I hope they can pair up together again and have a happy end.

swirlblue: Aww thanks. I hope if Punch ever work with ch7 I hope she get to play with Cee. hehe

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
You should do a fanfic on Untamed heart.
seems interesting and beautiful artwork:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
love those gifs of cheer ^_^..

eeek.. love that poster.. oooo i wouldnt mind seein punch n cee XD

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
anavang: Thanks. I'm in the work about to write a story for "Untamed heart" but it have to come after all my other stories that I trying to finish right now first. :lol:

Thanks aikoden, jeeja, & Saifah.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love your FF posters!
I'm superly in love with Tears of Rains poster!
LOL.

Saifah

bite me x___
i LOVE THEM ZAA!! THEY'RE GREAT! iM SUCH A BiG FAN OF YOUR FF POSTERS.
i WAS WONDERING WHAT TYPE OF FONT DiD YOU USE FOR SHATTERED HEARTS?
i'VE BEEN TRYiNG TO FiND THAT FONT BUT iDK WHAT iTS CALLED.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
i LOVE THEM ZAA!! THEY'RE GREAT! iM SUCH A BiG FAN OF YOUR FF POSTERS.
i WAS WONDERING WHAT TYPE OF FONT DiD YOU USE FOR SHATTERED HEARTS?
i'VE BEEN TRYiNG TO FiND THAT FONT BUT iDK WHAT iTS CALLED.
Aww thanks for the lovey comment. :wub: I'm happy to know I have a big fan like you. :blush:

For the font I use for Shattered Hearts is call "Bleeding Cowboys." Hope this help you.

====

And thanks TubbyTinker & NoyV.

Saifah

bite me x___
Aww thanks for the lovey comment. :wub: I'm happy to know I have a big fan like you. :blush: For the font I use for Shattered Hearts is call "Bleeding Cowboys." Hope this help you.====And thanks TubbyTinker & NoyV.
AWW THANKS!! AND NO PROBLEM. i LOVE ALL OF YOUR ARTWORK GRAPHiCS ESPECiALLY YOUR FF POSTERS. :)