New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Here's the ones I noticed.

* Ruk Sorn Kaen w/ Paul & Pat, Ice, Bon, Mam. Hmong title: Hlub Zais Ntxub . 7 parts. I'm super excited to watch this when I have time this week. I hope it's better than Tueng Rai Gor Ruk though...
* Harb Kong Mae w/ Namfon Kullanat, Donut Manatsanan, Joon Kittikhun. -- this is an old lakorn, but I guess it's newly dubbed.
* Sakul Ka w/ Mos & Vill. Hmong title: Lub Siab Koj Taus Tas, Yuav Tsos Koj Mus Lis Ca. 5 parts-- the sales lady told me it was done, but I just bought it and haven't started watching it yet.
* Buang Rak Kammatep: Vim Yog Ntxub Thiab Tau Hlub. 7 parts-- I know this one's been mentioned before, but it's still fairly new, so added it to my list.
* Buang Rak Kammatep: Ntxub Ntxub Ntawv Rub. 7 parts-- I know this one's been mentioned before, but it's still fairly new, so added it to my list.
* Mia Luang another version by EQ (cause I saw an earlier one with another production)
* Yet another version of Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar. I think this is like the third version now.
* Yet another version of Kaew Lom Pet. I think this is the third version too. It's also something like: Nplooj Siab something something. The title's very much like the first version that came out by EQ.

* I forgot Jade Cloud's Hmong title too.
Both Jade Cloud/Yok Lai Mek and Prajan See Roong previewed with Buang Rak Kammatep so I'm surprised that Yok Lai Mek came out with two parts and Prajan See Roong hasn't yet.

tassa

sarNie Egg
Here's the ones I noticed.

* Ruk Sorn Kaen w/ Paul & Pat, Ice, Bon, Mam. Hmong title: Hlub Zais Ntxub . 7 parts. I'm super excited to watch this when I have time this week. I hope it's better than Tueng Rai Gor Ruk though...
* Harb Kong Mae w/ Namfon Kullanat, Donut Manatsanan, Joon Kittikhun. -- this is an old lakorn, but I guess it's newly dubbed.
* Sakul Ka w/ Mos & Vill. Hmong title: Lub Siab Koj Taus Tas, Yuav Tsos Koj Mus Lis Ca. 5 parts-- the sales lady told me it was done, but I just bought it and haven't started watching it yet.
* Buang Rak Kammatep: Vim Yog Ntxub Thiab Tau Hlub. 7 parts-- I know this one's been mentioned before, but it's still fairly new, so added it to my list.
* Buang Rak Kammatep: Ntxub Ntxub Ntawv Rub. 7 parts-- I know this one's been mentioned before, but it's still fairly new, so added it to my list.
* Mia Luang another version by EQ (cause I saw an earlier one with another production)
* Yet another version of Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar. I think this is like the third version now.
* Yet another version of Kaew Lom Pet. I think this is the third version too. It's also something like: Nplooj Siab something something. The title's very much like the first version that came out by EQ.

* I forgot Jade Cloud's Hmong title too.
Both Jade Cloud/Yok Lai Mek and Prajan See Roong previewed with Buang Rak Kammatep so I'm surprised that Yok Lai Mek came out with two parts and Prajan See Roong hasn't yet.
Ruk Sorn Kaen is pretti gud buh naek(pat) is kinda weak....she gets tuff later buh nufing compare to what pe ek (paul) does to her....

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Ruk Sorn Kaen is pretti gud buh naek(pat) is kinda weak....she gets tuff later buh nufing compare to what pe ek (paul) does to her....
OMG!!!! I wanted to watch "Harb Kong Mae" sooooooooooo much...but i didnt even know that they dubbed it! I didnt ever see it! I'm soooo upset...i really wanted to watch that one!

cecilia

Staff member
they've dubbed 'YOK LAI MEK' of JANIE AND ROME too ..
forgot the HMONG title -- saw it at the JULY 4 tournament.

nvm. just saw STARRY's post :p

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
GRRRRRR... I just wanted to say the sales lady lied to me! Sakul Ka sooooooooo does not end with Part 5. I have no clue how many more parts there are now. I'm guessing at least 2-4 more based on what I read is supposed to happen next.

I hate having to wait for the next parts. I'm gonna have to go haunt the flea markets/stores this weekend to see if it's out yet!!! Ugh, this is why I specifically asked if it ended first before I decided to buy it.
(*** Whew, ok I'm done venting now. :) ***)

Anyone know how many parts there's supposed to be in this one?

MizViz

sarNie Adult
GRRRRRR... I just wanted to say the sales lady lied to me! Sakul Ka sooooooooo does not end with Part 5. I have no clue how many more parts there are now. I'm guessing at least 2-4 more based on what I read is supposed to happen next.

I hate having to wait for the next parts. I'm gonna have to go haunt the flea markets/stores this weekend to see if it's out yet!!! Ugh, this is why I specifically asked if it ended first before I decided to buy it.
(*** Whew, ok I'm done venting now. :) ***)

Anyone know how many parts there's supposed to be in this one?
so far...is Sakul Ka good?
Which company dubbed this lakorn again?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Pictures please!!!

I've been MIA with Thai lakorn for such a long time, it's time to get back in motion. LOL

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
so far...is Sakul Ka good?
Which company dubbed this lakorn again?

Sk is dubb by Sun Entertainment, I posted this a while back, but I didn't know the title, if not them them then it may b some others.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
dat movie txiv neej lub siab....with aum as the bad gurl...is not dat gud...so far....di guy practically told his wife dats his sleeping around...n dat its okay....n she does nufing bout it....dat does not happen in real life....

val

sarNie Adult
i don't like how they translate the title but here is the cover for

Sakul Ka

Yok lai mek

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks 4 posting the cover, I like Yok Lai Mek's cover, though it's a bit bright, but it may just be how the scanner scanned it, but I'm gonna go get it.

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
i think the voice that dubbed for Janie in Yok Lei Mek matches her really well..xD this is actually the first lakorn that has a voice that matches its character..xD