New Hmong Dubb. Thai lakorn?

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i like the Hmong Production version more cause they all have a very good voice and it not Nkauj Cua's ......sky production is ok cause i don't really like the main girl voice everyone is ok....that what i think

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't see the sky production one... i only saw two which was EQ and Hmong Production, so that's why i bought the one that hmong produciton dubb...
oh well... aniwaise nothing is better compared to the original one....

fns

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah i they also dubb. the one with weir and alexander.....

one is called "Kev hlub Leeg Nyob Sab Ntuj" and the other one is dubb. by Classic Video Production(They're BACK!!!) is called "Tshauv Log Lus Cog Cia" something like that... sorry i'm not that good with hmong.

what is the thai title for the Tshauv Log Lus Cog Cia? cause i want to know who star in it? thanks

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hope sky or tnt dubb pom ruk roy adeed.....i love that movie....n exact's lakorn pong n pueng...2 top dramas now...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
what is the thai title for the Tshauv Log Lus Cog Cia? cause i want to know who star in it? thanks
this is the thai tittle "Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong" it stars Weir Sukkollwat( The guy pra'ek in Dan Duang Haru Thai) and Alxandra Bouxei(She's not thai, but she's a singer from Laos)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
haha its funny how all you guys are making it a big deal.
so what its translate and whoever translate it.

(pinkyang) so i was wondering how close are you with Sky productions?...you seem to be backing them up real good huh....have you even seen the other versions of the other productions?...jezzz
i am not close to them at all.....but i wish i was. i really want to see the guy who always dubbed for the (pa-ak)...i love his voices!!! so such. and yeah, i did not know about this production until last year when i joing in here and i think it was (FEARLESS) who introduced me to this prodution. my frist movie that i ever watch from them was (THE OUTSIDER) and gosh, that movie was great!!!! i love all the voice and the moive too. anyways, that was my stroy with SKY PRODUTION!.... and now i am a big fan of them. its very sad because i live in CAL and this prodution is in MN! i really wanted to stop by during the july 4th weekend but my parents said that they don't even know us and why are we going to stop by. SAD!!!! well, i have falled in love with that hmong guy voice...hehehehe...i hope is not UGLE!!!!!...hehehe..lol

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i second u on dat...and classic video is back....wow hope dey dubb some thai boran like dey use to...although it was kinda crap it still in hmong so we could understand...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i second u on dat...and classic video is back....wow hope dey dubb some thai boran like dey use to...although it was kinda crap it still in hmong so we could understand...
i knoe right... i want them to dubb. thai boran lakorn too... they actually have good voices to match the people...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I went to the flea market today... this looks new: Priksa Sawad (w/ Aon S, Namfon P, Namfon K & Chatchai) is out. It's called Hlub Los Mob, Tso Los Nco. Sorry, didn't remember which company translated.

It's translated by Hmong productions

well there's two production that dubb. mafia tee ruk... I'll give you the youtube link and you can decide which production is better...
here it is....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iE2Ur4w3o2I

and here's the other one. This one is dubb. by EQ entertainment, but I don't know about the other one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSzLpmXpgB0

The first one is dubbed by sky productions

okay i went to the July 4th tourny in MN and I saw some dubb. thai drama...

Sawan Biang- There's two production that dubbs it... one is hmong production and the other is EQ entertainment...
The one the HP dubb. is called "Kev Hlub Daws Tau Txoj Kev Chim" (I bought this one) and the other one is something like "Yog tsis tuag yeej kawg hlub..." something like that.... i'm pretty sure...

The one with Por T. and Jaja is "Dag Laus Thawm Kawg Yog Hluas Nraug..."

The one with the two Namfon is "Hlub Los Mob Tso Los Nco"....

well this is all i could remember but the only two drama that I bought was Sawan Biang and Dung Daung Haru Thai...

I don't know why EQ entertainment and Hmong productions would dubbed the same Lakorn because they both are so closely related.

i am not close to them at all.....but i wish i was. i really want to see the guy who always dubbed for the (pa-ak)...i love his voices!!! so such. and yeah, i did not know about this production until last year when i joing in here and i think it was (FEARLESS) who introduced me to this prodution. my frist movie that i ever watch from them was (THE OUTSIDER) and gosh, that movie was great!!!! i love all the voice and the moive too. anyways, that was my stroy with SKY PRODUTION!.... and now i am a big fan of them. its very sad because i live in CAL and this prodution is in MN! i really wanted to stop by during the july 4th weekend but my parents said that they don't even know us and why are we going to stop by. SAD!!!! well, i have falled in love with that hmong guy voice...hehehehe...i hope is not UGLE!!!!!...hehehe..lol

I can't believe you still remember that it was me who told you about sky productions. Well anyways, I'm with you.. I love sky productions I think they're one of the best dubbing companies.. I know how the guy who dubs for the p'ek looks like.. he's one of the singer in a boy band called UNI. He looks okay but I heard that he's married.. I just think his voice will just match any p'ek because he has a nice voice. But anyways, I don't think anyone's making a big deal but just expressing their own opinions on which Hmong dubbing company they prefer. Anyways, if all the dubbing companies all dubbed the same Lakorn I'd go for sky productions and TNT would be second for me.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
okay i went to the July 4th tourny in MN and I saw some dubb. thai drama...

Sawan Biang- There's two production that dubbs it... one is hmong production and the other is EQ entertainment...
The one the HP dubb. is called "Kev Hlub Daws Tau Txoj Kev Chim" (I bought this one) and the other one is something like "Yog tsis tuag yeej kawg hlub..." something like that.... i'm pretty sure...

The one with Por T. and Jaja is "Dag Laus Thawm Kawg Yog Hluas Nraug..."

The one with the two Namfon is "Hlub Los Mob Tso Los Nco"....

well this is all i could remember but the only two drama that I bought was Sawan Biang and Dung Daung Haru Thai...
I also bought DDHT...it wasnt as good as i though it would be

the one with nampfon...i almost got it...but then the guy was ugly...so i decided not to get it...and the one with Por...i didnt get cause my cuz bought it already

I have a question...did anyone dubb King Kaew Kar Fark...cause i was looking forward to buying that movie...but then...i couldnt find it at all

I hope that in the future...someone can subb...Phom Ruk Roy Adeed and Ngao Asoke...i really wanna see bothe of these thai lakorns and no one seems to be subbing these...so i really hope in the future that bothe of these lakorns can be Hmong Dubbed...if u know someone u dubbs lakorns...i hope that u can reccomend these two dramas for them to dubb it...thanx

miyu

sarNie Egg
haha its funny how all you guys are making it a big deal.
so what its translate and whoever translate it.

(pinkyang) so i was wondering how close are you with Sky productions?...you seem to be backing them up real good huh....have you even seen the other versions of the other productions?...jezzz

@jim- its not backing Sky up.. but its telling the truth of one-self. what makes u think she's backing sky up? Jezzz!

although other production tried their best but what we're asking is, which production has the best voice, i'll say Sky Production has the better voice!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
yea miyu i agree with you....
sky production do have the best voice
it's juss that they have less people to dubb the videos..

wang_al

sarNie Egg

@jim- its not backing Sky up.. but its telling the truth of one-self. what makes u think she's backing sky up? Jezzz!

although other production tried their best but what we're asking is, which production has the best voice, i'll say Sky Production has the better voice!!

yes its true that some productions may have good voices, but alot of them only have good voices for the na'ek and pa'ek...the rest of the characters have annoying voices. Alot of productions have people that can't even speak hmong proper translate and thats very annoying.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
in my opinion i reckon hmong production has the best voice....i mean all the other production are prettie gud for the na ek and pra ek buh the rest of the cast most of dem cant really speek hmong so i noe what some of u guys mean...lol...prob cause hmong production is in thailand....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
in my opinion i reckon hmong production has the best voice....i mean all the other production are prettie gud for the na ek and pra ek buh the rest of the cast most of dem cant really speek hmong so i noe what some of u guys mean...lol...prob cause hmong production is in thailand....
I used to like hmong productions way back then.. I liked the voices that they used to dub romance in the rain and lavender.. but the voices that they are using right now are not that good.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
FYI~

Has anyone seen Pbee Kaew Nang Hong (with Dan D2B, Ae Issariya, Danai Jarujinda, Ploy Chidchun) and can give me a summary? I saw it out in hmong dub a couple weeks back, but totally forgot all about it until I saw it at the store again... the hmong title was something around Yuav Tos Hlub Koj Txhua Tiam (I'm not 100% sure on the title though. I translated it into english in my head so I could remember it when I got home... I only remember something like: "Loving you every lifetime.")

I believe it has 7 disks.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
ooo..how come i didnt see ae and dan's lakorn dubbed in hmong??..i hecka wana see it!..ill by it for sure if i see it!..but i also want ddh but its expensive.so ill ask them to lower the price for me.haha...
wel cee and alexandra...pim, ann alicia and captains r out in hmong dubbed too
i dont get it.sawan being already has eng sub.s y not just watch that one?..instead of buying the hmong dubbed one?..also with king kaew kar fark..it also has eng sub to it..
theres ken and janie's lakorn.it was out last year..but yeah.haha..it also has eng sub

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I just watched jum luey ruk the Hmong dubbed by TNT and I don't like how they changed the names harit to thalin and harin halin.