New Hmong Dubb. Thai lakorn?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I so wish that some of these production would have an up to date website so i can see and order some! Shoot where I live I don't get any movies at all unless i go p to nc for their tourneys or new years. I know the Looj ceeb website has lakorn for sale too, but their website is not up to date and their page is hard to nevigate!!!

tassa

sarNie Egg
help....anyone know or have Thai lakorn dubb in hmong starring Weir sukollawat...i'm only intrested in his movies...
i only know two dubb so far...
pleng ruk rim farn khong
Dung Duang Haruetai

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
help....anyone know or have Thai lakorn dubb in hmong starring Weir sukollawat...i'm only intrested in his movies...
i only know two dubb so far...
pleng ruk rim farn khong
Dung Duang Haruetai
i think those are the two that they dubb. so far... i don't know any other one... maybe later on, they will

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aum n margie one was dubb
ken n anne
por n ja
pong n pueng
dan n ae
mostly all of the new thai drama r dubb i believe..

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
hey people,
i was just wondering if anyone of guys know what are some new hmong dubb. thai lakorn. Please tell me if you guys know some new ones that they dubb. and will be out soon. Please list them here and tell me who's in it. Thanks alot!
jum loey rak
sawan biang
ngao asoke
klin kaek klang jai

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

here's one, not sure if its out yet though.
hmong productions? <_< ...skip...and in my opinion this lakorn was a flop anyways -_-

and wat's up w/ the chezzy/ cliche / overused titles...i'm sure the translators can read the title "Secrets of a Superstar"...."Cov Lus Zais Ntawm Ib Tug Superstar / Das las" wat's so hard about that <_<

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yep...same here....well i saw....i think its new...from watching their other movies...vee, noon, n araya's lakorn is out by EQ entertainment...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
yep...same here....well i saw....i think its new...from watching their other movies...vee, noon, n araya's lakorn is out by EQ entertainment...

DO NOT BUY THAT MOVIE! You will be hugely disappointed. I'm so pissed off because they cut out so many parts and the movie doesn't even make sense. I want my money back!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hmong productions? <_< ...skip...and in my opinion this lakorn was a flop anyways -_-

and wat's up w/ the chezzy/ cliche / overused titles...i'm sure the translators can read the title "Secrets of a Superstar"...."Cov Lus Zais Ntawm Ib Tug Superstar / Das las" wat's so hard about that <_<
I totally agree... that title is so overused. This title is almost 99.99% IDENTICAL to Kob and Stefan's "Long Ngao Jun" hmong dubbed title, just a couple words shifted around. Long Ngao Jun was: Hlub Tiag Yog Tus Neeg Zoo

cfang32

sarNie Egg
I totally agree... that title is so overused. This title is almost 99.99% IDENTICAL to Kob and Stefan's "Long Ngao Jun" hmong dubbed title, just a couple words shifted around. Long Ngao Jun was: Hlub Tiag Yog Tus Neeg Zoo
i totally agree with you. why can't they keep the original title and just TRANSLATE it into hmong? why totally change it? all the dubbed ones do sound a like. sometimes it's hard for me to find the older dubbed lakorns.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I so wish that some of these production would have an up to date website so i can see and order some! Shoot where I live I don't get any movies at all unless i go p to nc for their tourneys or new years. I know the Looj ceeb website has lakorn for sale too, but their website is not up to date and their page is hard to nevigate!!!
i know.. looj ceeb websites has nothing updated at all...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This cover is better than the other hmong version but what? That ain't pat with Louis and they got the house wrong? Or does it really look like that I remember it was duller and bigger

Thanks for the news.... I was waiting for this one for such a long time... Awee.. the cover is so BEAUTIFUL! It's so attractive! But the only thing that
I'm worried about it the voice... does anyone knows if the voices for Sawan Biang is the the same in KKKJ, the same one that dubb. Rome and Rita?
I love the voices there, but if it's Nkauj Cua's voice then I'll pass....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Back a page someone was wondering about Wier's dubbed movies, My mom is a wier freak and she's bought like seven Weir Dubbed movies and we got four at the same time too. Haha. But of course now it's 2012, so they're new ones. We have:

Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Kong-Kev Hlub Ib Leeg Sab Ntuj 1-11 disc dubbed by Nkauj Hmoob Nplog Studio which is in Thai land i think? They translated the songs too, but you can change the language also.

Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon-Hlub Koj Dhau Tso Tsis Tau 1-8 disc dubbed by Hmong Productions, There's also another one by Eq entertainment called Hlub Ib Zaug Nco Ib Sim

Dung Duang Haruethai-Kev Hlub Yog Kev Ywj Pheej dubbed by Hmong Productions, there's also another one called Tus Hlub Nyob Nroog Pas Thus Lav, but forgot who dubbed it, but don't really like the voices.

Wong Wieng Hua Jai-Hlub Koj Vm Txoj Kev Txhawm dubbed by EQ entertainment.

Duay Rang Athitarn-Tsawg Tiam Los Hlub dubbed by HA entertainment

Prajun Lai Payak-Hlub Ib Tsis Muaj Ob dubbed by HA as well

and Nangfah gub Mafia-Tsis Muaj Dab Tsi Pib Tau Txoj Kev Hlub dubbed by EQ entertainment.

About voices, I get what I can get, i'm not picky with the voices because as i watch it i get used to the voice anyways. Like the voice that dubbed for Bie in RAHR, in the beginning i thought it was the ugliest voices i have ever heard, but as i watched it, it got better and now i think it suits him as well.