New Hmong Dubb. Thai lakorn?

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched jum luey ruk the Hmong dubbed by TNT and I don't like how they changed the names harit to thalin and harin halin.

but thats soo much better than the hmong production one..they like tootally changed the names..harit was tub lis.harin was tub something.haha..soraya and sansanee's name was also changed to some stupid hmong names that arent even names..lol..sry..i just dont like it when their names get changed

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
but thats soo much better than the hmong production one..they like tootally changed the names..harit was tub lis.harin was tub something.haha..soraya and sansanee's name was also changed to some stupid hmong names that arent even names..lol..sry..i just dont like it when their names get changed

I agree with you guy. I hate it when these production change the name. It just sound stupid.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ooo..how come i didnt see ae and dan's lakorn dubbed in hmong??..i hecka wana see it!..ill by it for sure if i see it!..but i also want ddh but its expensive.so ill ask them to lower the price for me.haha...
wel cee and alexandra...pim, ann alicia and captains r out in hmong dubbed too
i dont get it.sawan being already has eng sub.s y not just watch that one?..instead of buying the hmong dubbed one?..also with king kaew kar fark..it also has eng sub to it..
theres ken and janie's lakorn.it was out last year..but yeah.haha..it also has eng sub

I know, huh? I always like sticking to the originals if I could understand everything in the first place, but I don't understand thai that well. It's not to say I don't buy them because I do, but I usually only buy the good lakorns that I've seen in thai already or heard that's a good storyline AND I can't find them subbed. It doesn't make sense to waste money on the hmong ones and lose out so much on the storyline. Hmong ones are so majorly edited most of the time.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i can't wait for labor day!!! i am so ready to go out and get some new movies to WATCH!!! are you guys like me too???

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i hope that they can dubb Pom Ruk Roy Adeed and Tueng Rai Kor Rak...i really wanna buy these two...i know i can watch Pom Ruk Roy Adeed wit eng sub...but then Thai lakorns are just sooooooooo long...i just cant watch it...it soooooooo hard for me...thats why i just watch Japanese Dramas now...cause they are short episodes and also they are short dramas

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait for labor day!!! i am so ready to go out and get some new movies to WATCH!!! are you guys like me too???
I'm with you.. Hope fully the dubb. some really good ones...

i hope that they can dubb Pom Ruk Roy Adeed and Tueng Rai Kor Rak...i really wanna buy these two...i know i can watch Pom Ruk Roy Adeed wit eng sub...but then Thai lakorns are just sooooooooo long...i just cant watch it...it soooooooo hard for me...thats why i just watch Japanese Dramas now...cause they are short episodes and also they are short dramas
I hope so too.. I love PRRA. I want to the be in another lakorn already.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
the only new lakorn that was dubb. was Bardarn Jai.. The hmong title is "Hlub Tsis Qhia Saib." There's 8 parts to it, so it's not bad.

miyu

sarNie Egg
I have the one whea EQ dubb foe SAWAN BIENG.....
I luv it anywayz.....

really? i don't know about EQ Sawan bieng, but Hmong production, not to be rude, but errr!! i love sky production. i love the outsider and Koo Gum(is that how u spell??) Taevj Kev Hlub Loj Dua Nyiaj Txiag and now Swawn Bieng!!!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG I wanted somebody to dub ngao asoke so bad but why does it have to be hmong productions and with only 4 parts? damn they cut so much parts out well screw it.. I'll wait to see if another production dubs it with more parts.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i think tnt is also going to dubs this lakorn too....and maybe they are going to have about 7 parts.....