kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe i should start working on my translations!! :p
Anyways cant wait till its monday hehe

YAYYY I OWN A PAGE :yahoo:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wow. this lakorn is entertaining.

oh man, when fang committed suicide, I was hella scared. it was almost as scary as that scene at the end of nimit marn with Natee haunting.

Pong's character is at such contradictions with himself. I can't wait for him to find out who has really fallen for over the past four years in letters and such. And the new nangek has such a sincere look. You can tell her acting is just subpar, but her innocent looks are really helping her gain sympathy from the audience. Once she becomes a better actress, coupled with her wide eyed sincere eyes, she will be a BEAST! lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL I went to bed and it jumped two pages! Wow girls!

Thanks Tina for the links to the HQ version! Can't wait DL it!

Your new ngao asoke blog is awesome! I'll check it everyday for updates to our new fave lakorn woo hoo!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i check your blog tina, cause "ngao asoke" and pong makes me crazy too. now, we have our ppeam :loool:

Kelly

haha 50 pages...were on like only 43 but it's going fast! yesterday i think we were like 12 pages behind badarn jai now only like 6 pages!

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Thankyou for putting in the time for subbing this lakorn for us...Loving it. This is so bad that this lakorn is airing during the time that I'll be taking on an extremely intense course which will be compact. Seriously I try to concentrate on studying but waiting for the next epi makes me procrastinate.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wanted to have episode 01 uploaded today for the subs but im getting frustrated with the program im using and im lazy to time :loool: so im gonna start translating episode 02.. it took me 1.5 hr to do episode 01 so I should have episode 01-06 and then episode 08 done by at least wednesday

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! :lol: ..you girls are so fast! 43 pages alreadie..i'm so far behind..hold up girls..i have school..want to spam soo bad but so busy..wat am i going to do??? **tears** :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yes we are fast lmao we are like 7 pages away girls from being No. 1! its ok by monday we'll be that far lmao ... ^__^
Only seven pages...tat's nothing...you girls are as fast as lightning! i'm a bit bias so i was kind crossing my finger tat lakorn wouldn't do well...**Secretly Giggling** anyways seem like it's coming true so far...but i do love love the song for Badran Jai though..anyways...still have to go finish the latest episode!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wanted to drown myself in this lakorn all day today, but I had to go places with the boyfriend and daughter.. and now I'm home and it's raining outside. Perfect weather to stay in and watch a good lakorn like this one.