Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL haha yeah i know ^__^ today im like watching the HQ version but it sucks ive only got like disc o1 so far ..waiting for disc 2...im so tired right now too translating episode 02

Ana

sarNie Adult
I say earlier or wayyyyyyyy be4 that I'm not watching if n'ek isn't Fang or Bee N..LOL..Anywayz, I take my word back I watched Pueng in Trab Sin Din Fah. I like her. I think she's cute :p . I think she fit the role of Bpee :lol: . Bpee, character is stiff and slow. And that how Pueng is portraying it...LOL... :lol: so it's kool. She got that sincere, sad face to go with it too ^_^

And Pong, is so HOT in here B) . I luv every minute of his scenes with Pueng :D

Pei, that chick is just a joke man. I luv her too. But she's a bit over-acting :lol: :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-Ok im done translating for today I just finished translating Episode 03 tmr I shall work on 04,05 and maybe o6 o__O try to get as much done as I can so I can get 08 10-12 done lol hopefully the other translators don't bail on me :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not sure I think she's like 19 o_O i know her age range is between 17-19 sometimes Exact like to use young nang eks like ... Mew she was like 16 when they casted her nang ek of roy adeed! lOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I like the way Channel 5 format their lakorns. It's so organize; like their episodes aren't draggy and long. I think 40 minutes is perfect time.

Kelly

I'm not sure I think she's like 19 o_O i know her age range is between 17-19 sometimes Exact like to use young nang eks like ... Mew she was like 16 when they casted her nang ek of roy adeed! lOL
OMG are you for reals Mew was only 16 dam i thought she was older then that!
why are people starting to use such young actresses with kinda older guys!
don't really like that!

lady0fdarkness

I dunno what channel Kob is in, but wasn't she like 14 when she made Dao Pra Sook?? R scene and all ...

Kelly

I like the way Channel 5 format their lakorns. It's so organize; like their episodes aren't draggy and long. I think 40 minutes is perfect time.
you think 40 min is a prefact time wow....
i get so mad cause 40 min is not enough for me and it always gets very good then ends!...
hehe

lady0fdarkness

you think 40 min is a prefact time wow....
i get so mad cause 40 min is not enough for me and it always gets very good then ends!...
hehe
I guess what I meant is that the episodes gets right to the point.. whereas, you got Channel 3 lakorns that last for 2 hours per episodes. And, most of the scenes are comedic relief or just filler scenes...

lady0fdarkness

I must say! The casters did a good job at casting that little girl as young Bphee, cause Peung and the little girl look cute and similiar.