Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Today's epi was okay. I love the preview for next week's though. I'm glad they put Pong In in teh picture to make Monthai jealous, I like it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's epi was okay. I love the preview for next week's though. I'm glad they put Pong In in teh picture to make Monthai jealous, I like it.
Yeah I'm glad they did too. Now it should be even more better more Bpie and Monthai time since he's jealous hehe.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yea today's episode was all fire and the evilness that is Wiyada! Ugh I hate her so much!

The preview does look good! Pong In can clear the air! Tell everyone what a hoe that Wi really is...

LOL I love those jealous scenes. Did y'all see he picked her up and carried her away from Pong In...hahahah he's so in love he doesn't even know it! P'ek's aren't too smart these days :lol: but he is HOT so I forgive him!

I'm glad though they showed how worried he was for Pbee when he discovered she was stuck in the shed...that was nice, but she fainted again...I was waiting for a kiss on the forehead at least ahahahah...oh well the fire was too much for both of them!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I can't believe it's ending so soon...only 10 more episodes? Eeeeek that makes me sad...I know it has to end but...I want more scenes with P&P. Oh well the truth has to come out...

I'm glad you girls are making MV's and writing fan fics for them...they are so cute together...we can keep it alive on SW!!! :lol:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, you guys move fast! My last post is like.. a gazillion pages back.. HAHA :lol:
Anyway, Pong is sooooo JEALOUS :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope therell be another kissing scene without bie fainting though hehe
ahuh i want more kissing scenes as well......
:kiss: so in agreement wit you girls! lol...in today's episode i reallie thought he was gonna kiss her again in his arms after he pulled her outta the fire...*sigh* sadly he didn't... :wub:

:loool: i love your humour my dear. i never saw him shirtless... if i see hime like that i would be :drool:
Four words girlfriend...Song Kram Nang Fah...it's like u can't go 3 episodes w/ out seeing him shirtless... :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT! it's ending on the 22...only 10 more episode..but the lakorn only started!! noooooooooo!!! i kinda wanna watch tat Superstar lakorn..but i dun like Best and i'm not too much of a fan of Mos...freaking Bee looks so prettieful...so gonna miss Ngao Asok... :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I saw that but they spam wayyyyy more than us.... ^_^
i ain't complainng...they got popular actoress in tat lakorn...and they're only leading by like 20 pages..i mean they got freaking Nang'ek Kwan and THE Nang'rai Poo...

here we got Under-rated hottie Pong and new actress Pueng...i'm glad.. -_- ..and after JLR and SB...please no more competition/wars on here..so tired..some ppl probably hate me now..lol :lol: