Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
singing: "All by myselffff....don't wanna be...all by myself......."

i'm freaking serious all you girls alwaise log off wenever i'm on...tis always always happens wen Sawan Bieng was airing too...boy...

anyways today's episode was good..but i can't believe Vee would go as far as murdering?? OMFG! i knew she was evil...but...oh wait..she tried to kill Bpee b4...hmm dunno why i'm so surprise..anyways...KietChai..damn..just wen we were all starting to respect the guy...he's "killed off"..

but Bpee is starting to get on my nerves...WTF is wrong w/ her..still trying to protect vee who abuses her 24/7...tried to burn her alive and tried to get her raped...the FUDGE...Monthai and Bpee are so dumb...they were so meant for each other...never the less I can't remember the last time i've seen a guy who looks tat good in tat suit and vest.......oh i lie..Ken looked damn good in Nueng Nai Sueng...lol..but Pong is so fine too...

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling

i'm freaking serious all you girls alwaise log off wenever i'm on...tis always always happens wen Sawan Bieng was airing too...boy...

anyways today's episode was good..but i can't believe Vee would go as far as murdering?? OMFG! i knew she was evil...but...oh wait..she tried to kill Bpee b4...hmm dunno why i'm so surprise..anyways...KietChai..damn..just wen we were all starting to respect the guy...he's "killed off"..

but Bpee is starting to get on my nerves...WTF is wrong w/ her..still trying to protect vee who abuses her 24/7...tried to burn her alive and tried to get her raped...the FUDGE...Monthai and Bpee are so dumb...they were so meant for each other...never the less I can't remember the last time i've seen a guy who looks tat good in tat suit and vest.......oh i lie..Ken looked damn good in Nueng Nai Sueng...lol..but Pong is so fine too...

lol. its true that bie is too kind to vee. if i were bie, i'll kick vee's ass a long time ago (a little violent todai) but gosh i cant stand it. I have to fast forward those parts. i really admire bie's patience. she never gets mad or fight back even once. is there this wonderful person like bie in our world? I havent seen 1 yet.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i agree!!! pong does look VERY sexy with the vest!!!
pong looks good either way hehe!!!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile

but yes bie is way to nice even after she knew what wee did to her
by setting her up with keitchai and everything she still treats wee like the queen!!!
ahhhh when will she stand up for herself!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hi noyyyy and neverendings ^__^
Tina tina tinaaaaa! ^_^

I know... now i'm now & nobody's on. <_< oh wells... i'm not mad at Bpie... i'm more like, "damn you kick Wiyada's ass!" Monthai needs to change his medication because the ones he's taking isn't working for him :lol:

gasps... faint... :eek: you read my mind Kashie!! this is why i period lakorns.... the pra'ek gets to wear a vest & suit all the time! talk about total sexiness! :drool: :wub: Ken in Nueng Nai Suang! ekkkk <----- screams like a little girl!!!

I absolutely love Pong in the purple shirt & vest.... purple suits him well. hehe. :wub:

lol. its true that bie is too kind to vee. if i were bie, i'll kick vee's ass a long time ago (a little violent todai) but gosh i cant stand it. I have to fast forward those parts. i really admire bie's patience. she never gets mad or fight back even once. is there this wonderful person like bie in our world? I havent seen 1 yet.
oh i know. If i were Bpie i would've given up on him a long time ago!

oh yeahhhh drool....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ok so i'm finally watching ep 8 and gosh pong is so vicious and funny at the same time..lmao i still dont like him though..
anywho i'm at the part where they went to bon in the morning and she was handing the monks the flowers and he grabbed her hand too and then he wouldnt let go..lmao i super duper love that part its CUTE! i had to watch it like 3 times hahaha
i'm not giving into pong! lmao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh dang its only ep 8.4 not even half of ep 8 yet and pong is already all up on her...mmmm hmmmm i'm sure theres going to be an R turning willing scene soon..My guess is ep 10? lmao I know your all passed that now but thats my guess hahaha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hello ladies, miss you all very much!!! sorry, i can't spam everyday cause i have internet problems, my connexion fails everyday.
ice creamgirl i pray for a r which becomes a willing everyday!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Watching today's episode it's ending where Bpie drowned herself the look in Monthai's face! When he heard she was in the water. Mon realized that she was killing herself because of him lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching today's episode it's ending where Bpie drowned herself the look in Monthai's face! When he heard she was in the water. Mon realized that she was killing herself because of him lol
gosh, i'm so excited!!!! hope my internet works...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, my internet makes me crazy; bug, bug, bug, bug, bug and bug...
tina my dear are you here?
could someone makes me a summary for wait? episode 20 and preview episode 21... :spin:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't know but man Bie is really annoying in this version. She's soooo stupid. There's good and dutiful and then there's stupid. She's definitely on the stupid side. Didn't Wi's family take her in cause the dad ran over her grandma? It's not like they did it out of kindness. I'm almost rooting for her death. And I can't blame Monthai for being an idiot anymore either. It's really not his fault if she encourages his misunderstandings.

Up until the last few epi's I was liking it better than the Ek/Ae version but I think I'm back to liking the old one more. Ae's Bie wasn't this stupid.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't know but man Bie is really annoying in this version. She's soooo stupid. There's good and dutiful and then there's stupid. She's definitely on the stupid side. Didn't Wi's family take her in cause the dad ran over her grandma? It's not like they did it out of kindness. I'm almost rooting for her death. And I can't blame Monthai for being an idiot anymore either. It's really not his fault if she encourages his misunderstandings.

Up until the last few epi's I was liking it better than the Ek/Ae version but I think I'm back to liking the old one more. Ae's Bie wasn't this stupid.
i haven't seen the old version yet so i can't say. but i've noticed that this remake is set during the period days... well more like the 50's :lol: whereas the old version wasn't.

I think since of the time period of the lakorn, nang'ek is more good & dutiful than the previous one. just my thought on it.