Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ehehe...the hmong verious was just recently released..goodness i have the dubbs though...lol..dun have to be sorrie..how many times have we been off-topic come on...lol
i know shame on you -_- ...i'm still true to my Mr. Chakrit and Mr. Ken Theeradeth :wub: ..Pong is in my heart next to 'em...
sb has been already dubbed in khmer but i think mayura is the best Cie so i wait their version. i own Ntry and this suck Cie which add khmer song and not original theme song
in my heart oil, por t and pong but chuuuuutttt :lol: my boyfriend could be jealous ;lol;

edit: mine!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
dude tat dude would not change...i'm freaking serious...well monthai is stupid but even he was able to show some type of affection towards Bpee...Kavee was straight up stubborn / egotistic up until very end of episode 9..and there was only 12 episodes..i'm giving him the Most Stubborn Pra'ek trophy...goodness...lol...but i recommand tat u watch it...reallie good...ah..**sigh** now if only we can get Kavee to go talk to Monthai about being stubborn.... -_-
HAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah get Kavee to go talk to Monthai...those p'eks do need to talk to each other...hehehe...if only...but if p'eks learned from each other, then we wouldn't have too many lakorns left to watch...hehehe...:p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I was hoping and pray that she doesn't die... sighh... poor Bpee she's gonna be alone.
Me too! I don't want her to die!

After his momma dies Monthai starts to stand up for her and Wipahwarn goes to stay in the city with her too -.O so she'll be ok and lol theres only like 2 episodes left after that :p cause she dies on thursday and monday and tuesday the last episodes
Oh that's good she'll have more allies! Stupid Wiyada is such a witch and a bully!

Yall I just watched a teaser for ep 21 HOLY FKN SHIT!
I'm going to watch ep 21 right now! woooo I'm going to wear BLUE FOR YOU MONTHAI! lmao
JK JK I'm not falling for Pong lmao!
:ph34r: :loool:
I know I had the same reaction! I had to watch 21 after the tease on YT and Lyn's post on her blog!

No worries girl, there's more girls waiting in this thread who are falling all over Pong!

LMAO I dont think she's as annoying as the origonal Weeyada! MmmmHmmm that Jamie girl annoys the shit out of me. I cant stand her at all!
I want to see a baby Monthai/Bpee! woooo please gawd let us have an R=WILLING SOON!!!!
Really?! :blink: Girl I can't stand this Wiyada at all...I thought Jaime was ok but then again she doesn't get on my nerves as much! :D

hmm...really Kavee was like that too...i didn't watch SB...but yeah that's another case for fickle p'eks...hmm...c'mon Monthai shape up...i really want to like you! c'mon!
Yep I scream that at my computer screen alot! I just want to shake him silly and then maybe slap him too for being so cruel to her and reminding her that she will never get to marry him ...ugh he needs a good beat down too :angry:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol girls you are all furious against monthai, he's just a stupid p'ek like the others... if you want to watch a really dumb, meant, stupid, selfish p'ek you can watch "sadtroo koo kwarn", this guy is worst than all i can imagine! :arrg:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah get Kavee to go talk to Monthai...those p'eks do need to talk to each other...hehehe...if only...but if p'eks learned from each other, then we wouldn't have too many lakorns left to watch...hehehe...:p
true..tat's why it doesn't happen..and also it'll be hard to communicate as well..cuz like for Kavee and Monthai..Kavee would have to travel like 30 years back into the past to tell Monthai...and tat ain't hapenning cuz Kavee's got Narin and their baby to take kare of...lol :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
lol girls you are all furious against monthai, he's just a stupid p'ek like the others... if you want to watch a really dumb, meant, stupid, selfish p'ek you can watch "sadtroo koo kwarn", this guy is worst than all i can imagine! :arrg:
Ooooh right right!!! He needs a drop kick to the gut! :angry:

Yep now Yui is preggy ahhhhhh I want Pbee to be preggy too oh well I can dream :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 21...ugh see I told yall I dont like Monthai aka PONG! LMAO
He's such a loser and Bpee too! What the hell is she thinking falling for a guy like Monthai? What is she blind or something? GAWD I just hate that she doesnt have a mind of her own! ugh! MMM HMM when his finger got all up in her face mm mm I was like oh hell naw fool! lmao I would have broken that finger for sure and shoved it where the sun dont shine lmao and I'm sure I would have punched him a couple of times already.
See this is why I can never be the N'ek...LMAO it's much easier being the N'rai! hahahaha yall know what I'm talking about! hahaha :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOuhh I forgot to add that shit if he asked me what color I would pick mmm hmmm he better not be surprised when I chose BLACK! lmao
Poo chai leo lai jing jing ure!
My aunt always says this "Thun maai mee lai pai, poo chai mee lai jai" something like that and mmm hmm thats so true!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Moh you crack me up girl! You had me laughing reading your comments!

But yea we've been wanting to kick Monthai for awhile now ha ha ha!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished ep 21...ugh see I told yall I dont like Monthai aka PONG! LMAO
He's such a loser and Bpee too! What the hell is she thinking falling for a guy like Monthai? What is she blind or something? GAWD I just hate that she doesnt have a mind of her own! ugh! MMM HMM when his finger got all up in her face mm mm I was like oh hell naw fool! lmao I would have broken that finger for sure and shoved it where the sun dont shine lmao and I'm sure I would have punched him a couple of times already.
See this is why I can never be the N'ek...LMAO it's much easier being the N'rai! hahahaha yall know what I'm talking about! hahaha :loool:

omg i was like who does he think he is putting his finger up in her face like that..hehe
yes yes n'rai role so much better....even though u may be hated
like we all hate vee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ sandy one of them is the weekly spoilers and the translations are on the blog already;
the other article is just about that scene and how they tried to make Pueng look so innocent and gain the most sympathy from viewers lol

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
^^ so on top of things... there little lady.. thanks sweetie... =]

leishiwenhen

sarNie Egg
weekly spoilers not mentioned rape or willing,it is disappointing

episode 21 peung look so innocent,cried the helpless���so pity,monthai stupid