Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGG!!! Pei and PUENG on TV Pool :wub; http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=40352
So sexyyy! PUENG IS TOO GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see inside pics! I wished it was PUENG & PONG insteaddd of PEI though.
Haha but P'noiki said PONG & PUENG was on Darapapayon together but how come I cannot find on anywhere that issue ?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
CUTEPUENG thanks for the GIFS.. :wub: Love PTEAM! Woot, Woot !
Oh yeahhh does anyone know if there are any THAI websites of PUENG ?
She has become one of my fav. actress !

Yeah is there? Peung has a lso become my favorites hehe.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I actually saw the kiss scene and MAN THAT WAS SOME SERIOUS KISSING! I know there have been a few a lakorn out there with real kiss scene's but this was the first slow lip locking action I've seen yet!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I actually saw the kiss scene and MAN THAT WAS SOME SERIOUS KISSING! I know there have been a few a lakorn out there with real kiss scene's but this was the first slow lip locking action I've seen yet!

:blink: OMG...so was the kiss real? cause people keeps telling me No that kiss isn't real! And it was slow!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg, she really looks like this doll, it's very strange! they have the same innocent look...
i'm so dumb, just note that peung was also in the lakorn with sam and mam! she's their daughter.
today, monthai and bpee will have their second kiss, hope she doesn't faint again but if she will, "mouth to mouth"! :loool:
Dude the doll looks just like Peung for sure, scary but nice too!

LOL mouth to mouth :lol:

:blink: OMG...so was the kiss real? cause people keeps telling me No that kiss isn't real! And it was slow!
They say its fake, i'll just pretend its real LOL :p

Loving the gifs and all the pics!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe you girls make me so excited to watch todays episode ^_^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG JUST FINISHED THE KISSING SCENE...HOW WAS THAT FAKE YO! THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY REALLY WERE LIPPED LOCKED DAMN! HOT HOT HOT!