Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...ladies...i missed sarnworld so much...i was using Mozilla to come to sarnworld, then it just completely blocked me and i assumed sarnworld was down for the count...but i'm so glad i tried w/ internet Explorer...all is good! yeah i can join my fellow obsessive sarnies in Ngao Asoke discussion! wow, you ladies have some great banners dedicated to the last few episodes...KalyaC i love the kiss banner and Tina...mmm, the "waking up next to each other" banner...LOVE THEM...great work!

and here's an update on the subs. i'm so sorry, but life has been a bit hectic...so hectic i haven't even been watching Ngao Asoke...i know what SHOCK. i've only read lyn and tina's recaps. i'll be trying to find time to work a bit on the subs each day. right now i'm almost done timing ep 8.1 and have finished w/ editing all ep 8 dialogue...but like i say, to all you sarnies, your patience means support! thanks! :D so now, i gotta go get caught up w/ Ngao Asoke!

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
aww...ladies...i missed sarnworld so much...i was using Mozilla to come to sarnworld, then it just completely blocked me and i assumed sarnworld was down for the count...but i'm so glad i tried w/ internet Explorer...all is good! yeah i can join my fellow obsessive sarnies in Ngao Asoke discussion! wow, you ladies have some great banners dedicated to the last few episodes...KalyaC i love the kiss banner and Tina...mmm, the "waking up next to each other" banner...LOVE THEM...great work!

and here's an update on the subs. i'm so sorry, but life has been a bit hectic...so hectic i haven't even been watching Ngao Asoke...i know what SHOCK. i've only read lyn and tina's recaps. i'll be trying to find time to work a bit on the subs each day. right now i'm almost done timing ep 8.1 and have finished w/ editing all ep 8 dialogue...but like i say, to all you sarnies, your patience means support! thanks! :D so now, i gotta go get caught up w/ Ngao Asoke!
thank your great job,hard working,i love asoke,I can’t wait to see this drama with englishsub

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
omg...just finished Episode 26...mongthai and bie kissed! hahaha...thats all i need.

it was a really hot KISS they had...even though it does seems like bie went on him first...but she could've done it quicker so there is more time for them to do something else...like if it was me...i'll kiss him...and then RAPE him. hehehhe how fun.

Can't wait for the next episode. MONGTHA and BIE FIGHTING!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for todays episode....just a couple more hours.....then up comes episode 27

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I don't know why chan ai mak when I watched the kiss scene of ep. 26 Surprised it was like a real kiss and not camera angles like a lot of ch. 7 lakorns I've seen. I had my hands over half their face except for the lips. I guess I'm gonna have to rewatch it over and over again.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
maimabilis?
wassup

omg u guys r fast i have to go to page 180 n read it till this page..omg my eyes hurt now..o shoot my laptop's battery is gonna go out..well i looooooooove today's ep..the kissing scene was sooooooo REAL..i rewatch it like 6 times..hehe i even pause it to check it out to make sure the kissing was real..gosh i'm a p..can't wait for tommorow.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHH... YOU LADiES GOT TO 200 WiTHOUT ME! EKKK.... i HAVEN'T SEEN THE 'KISS' YET! GASPS! I'M WATCHING EPI 26 RIGHT NOW... OMG I'M ALL EXCITED FROM READING YOUR COMMENTS LADiES! i REALLY NEED TO SEE THE KiSSiNG SCENE. HEHE. I CAN FEEL MYSELF BLUSHING... LMAO. I'M SO LAME... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHHHHHH!!!! i'M SQUEALiNG LiKE A LiL GiRL OVER HERE! THE KiSS WAS JUST JUiCY! & YESH! iT'S REAL!!!? YAY!!! i BLEEPiNG LOVE THiS LAKORN! I'M SO HAPPY... OMG! i SWEAR i ALMOST HYPERVENTILATED AFTER WATCHiNG THAT KiSS!!! EKKKKKK!!! FAiNT... GASPS... I NEED AiR... THAT WAS TOO JUiCY... THE FIRST KISS YOU HEARD THE LIPS SMACKING... YESH! THE SECOND KiSS OMG... FAiNT!!!!! :kiss: :blush: :blush:

i'M iN LOVE.... :wub:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why chan ai mak when I watched the kiss scene of ep. 26 Surprised it was like a real kiss and not camera angles like a lot of ch. 7 lakorns I've seen. I had my hands over half their face except for the lips. I guess I'm gonna have to rewatch it over and over again.
lol I was the exact same! Since I was watching it live at work I only kept it to a small screen on the side..most of the time I just listen to what's going on and just go on about with my work. I saw the first forced kiss and then closed it..and then heard them arguing..then it was quiet so I decided to bring it back up and then I was like :blink: HOLY CRAP ARE THEY REALLY KISSING?!? lol I kept closing and opening it again b/c it was just too much for me to handle! hahahah

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy bpee didn't faint after the second kiss cause if it was me... i faint instead of her :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
arg im so so pissed lol; I was recording today's episode live then I went outside to get a drink my dumb husband freaking closed the recorder and changed the screen. I got kind of frustrated so I didn't finish the summary ugh! omg I wont be able to finish it til it airs on one of the streaming sites