Noy's Wonder World

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
say what sajenna doesnt like my hunk-a-rama krit???? ...oh wait i think she said that some time ago LMAO...good thats more for us noy...and one less girl to fight off... :lol:
LOL. more for us to fight Ami! :lol:

yes, i let you girls fight for him, i prefer my sexy oil, pong and ace w :drool:
We can fight over Pong Jenna! :D

Oh, may I join in with you girls? Must I say I LOVE Chakrit! He's super hot! Lol
OMG! You must be my lost sister! High Five!

Noy.. post more pics. :D I like to lurk in and out to see if you got new ones yet..

lol scary?
hahah. Oh Lome... no new pictures yet. I gotta search for the old pictures that i have saved somewhere on photobucket. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wowieee... look at that nang'aek. pretty smokey eyes and a timeless smile!!!! More pics please! :drool:

oh guess what Noy? You can have Chakrit, Ken, Aum, Pong, Rome all to yourself, cause I got me a new man. LOL... Right now.. I'm so in love with Bie. Don't ask why... I'm just so head over heels for him now. I'm on a Bie lakorn crazed right now!!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Misssssssss Noy you are gorgeous! Because of you and Sajenna, the pretty nang'eks, I have to mask my face up :lol:. I feel a little better though since Lome and Icecreamgirl are doing it too haha!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Misssssssss Noy you are gorgeous! Because of you and Sajenna, the pretty nang'eks, I have to mask my face up :lol:. I feel a little better though since Lome and Icecreamgirl are doing it too haha!
nai, you should show your natural beauty.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
show your beauty frankenstein. nai, frankenstein is the doctor, the monster is called the monster
LOL yes I know Frankenstein is the name of the scientist Victor Frankenstein that created the ugly monster, I had to read the book my sophomore year of high school. But I'm saying I'm Frankenstein because I'm scary like Frankenstein :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao talkin bout frankenstein i had a dream dat i was friends w/ him LOL noy u wasn't red at all in dem pix!! i get red. red as a tomato for real and it's so damn obvious cause i'm pale as hell. cute pic u posted yesterday. i had dat haircut a while ago lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww you're soo cute noy! i absolutely love your smile!!
LOL. thanks judy. :D

noy, how do you do it? you are more and more prettier!!! i'm jealous!!! your smile is shining
Jenna... it's all the make up. :lol: without it, i'm eww... haha.

wowieee... look at that nang'aek. pretty smokey eyes and a timeless smile!!!! More pics please! :drool:

oh guess what Noy? You can have Chakrit, Ken, Aum, Pong, Rome all to yourself, cause I got me a new man. LOL... Right now.. I'm so in love with Bie. Don't ask why... I'm just so head over heels for him now. I'm on a Bie lakorn crazed right now!!!!!!!
HAHA. I just want Ken & Chakrit :D Aum's hot, but my heart belongs to ken & krit. hehe

Yeah right Nai... pretty nang'ek my behind!
Maybe I should masked my face.... hahahah.

Baby hair you said ? That suits you good, really.
Yup baby hair... the little itty bitty hairs on my head. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL yes I know Frankenstein is the name of the scientist Victor Frankenstein that created the ugly monster, I had to read the book my sophomore year of high school. But I'm saying I'm Frankenstein because I'm scary like Frankenstein :lol:.
Oh whatever Nai. stop lying! You are not ugly like frankenstein.

lmao talkin bout frankenstein i had a dream dat i was friends w/ him LOL noy u wasn't red at all in dem pix!! i get red. red as a tomato for real and it's so damn obvious cause i'm pale as hell. cute pic u posted yesterday. i had dat haircut a while ago lol
LMAO. That's some dream Diamend! Surprisingly I wasn't red in those pictures! Usually I get super red, like a tomato, but for some reason that night I didn't turn as red. :lol: I had a shot a patron ( a huge shot! took me 2 gulps to get it down! lol), a madory sour (not sure how to spell it lol), a blue moon & a Corona. Usually one beer would be enough for me to turn red! :lol: Maybe because I was dancing it off... haha.