oh wth...why not!?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO anie..no that was the old bed and it wasnt that close.. like this one :lol:

this pic was just taken recently ..and yes when you see me on the webcam..it was usually dark in the room...or in the background and because its night time..you know our time difference so you wont see daylight remember? lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh...so this is a new bed?? hope its better and dont make u get all those backache LOL

yeah, time difference n dont forget .. the fan :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh...so this is a new bed?? hope its better and dont make u get all those backache LOL

yeah, time difference n dont forget .. the fan :loool:
LMAO anie..i knew you would bring up that lil fan...and since we have been turning on the heat the fan is thrown into the closet ...well not literally but its in the closet. :lol:

Ami.. post more!! not only am I going to stalk your food pics.. now I will stalk your pic. lol :D
lol lome..i will try to post more once i have more pics...ahem what bout your pics huh ...its been awhile since you updated on yours! :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. my pics?? I'm too shy... :eek: besides... I want to stay mysterious... SW's stalker. lol
lol not fair lome...but anyhow we should chat via one of those messenger program thing again!

how can i not talk bout the fan =.= everytime we videocam .. that would be the background music LOL
LMAO bg music...k theres no more of that as of right now...

gosh ok i shall go back to sleep..lol gonna have to really wake up in a few hrs.. talk to you girls soon!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
forgot to answer you bout the backache...no i dont have backache from sleeping on it..but i do from the bad position when i tend to lay on my left side so i can play on sw :lol:

ok i made this for everyone..sorry its a bit late..and i just felt like doing it.. you know spur of the moment! :lol:

<-had some glitter on it too but it didnt show taken with the webcam..i have a better pic of it with my digital cam..but that will be done later today ^_^

my hair is a bit poofy from a late shower earlier...(it could be and can be worst lol)...

heres one with me holding the sign up for everyone!!! :D

didnt know how else to pose so what do ya know?

hmm seem conceited just posting pic of myself...maybe i shall add more pics with other ppl in there lol..

but before i do that..i am gonna upload a few vdos of my lil brats...when they were younger...well they are still young.. i was that bored i actually went through my old old vdos.. :)

gonna test to see if this works 1st ....hmmm

ok let me upload this dang vdo on yt first ...i cant seem to figure out how to embed the vdo without using the yt link...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^your pics are funny...forget the captions, I can tell what you're thinking by your expressions...hehe

man, I'm a little irritated cuz someone thinks Son from KLP is a better actor than our Ken...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^your pics are funny...forget the captions, I can tell what you're thinking by your expressions...hehe

man, I'm a little irritated cuz someone thinks Son from KLP is a better actor than our Ken...

lol hmmm ya think so..i didnt know what pose to do ... anyhow who said Son is better? wth okie i guess whatever floats their boat..but to US its ken all the way...i dont know who Son is though lol

ahhh dont think too much So..not worth your time..hey since you are still up wanna catch jai rao live?? i was supposed to go to bed like hrs ago..but after the shower..it sure woke me up.

and thank you donna...its the angle of the cam...lots of time i dont look eye catching while taking pics lmao if you know what i mean..

im trying to upload vdos of my lil niece when she was younger...

gonna be up in a bit..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I wish I could watch JR live, but I can't...it just won't work for me, and I'm not subscribing to anything...

Going to bed though, finally sleepy...btw, got your message on YT, and no, seriously, I'm SUPER PICKY...so picky that I should be a superhero...I just finished watching My Lucky Star and Romantic Princess (my favorite parts, anyway)...I became a fan of Fahrenheit cuz of this...

Wu Zun was good in this, but I refuse to watch his first drama cuz his hair looks bad, I don't like the way he dresses, and the n'ek isn't pretty...I miss out on a lot of stuff, but I don't care...it's just how picky I am...there are plenty of Chakrit lakorns I refuse to watch cuz of his nasty long hair...or older Ken lakorns...

This is Son from Kaew Lom Phet...I swear, his facial expressions never change...and he just stands there, like a log...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish I could watch JR live, but I can't...it just won't work for me, and I'm not subscribing to anything...

Going to bed though, finally sleepy...btw, got your message on YT, and no, seriously, I'm SUPER PICKY...so picky that I should be a superhero...I just finished watching My Lucky Star and Romantic Princess (my favorite parts, anyway)...I became a fan of Fahrenheit cuz of this...

Wu Zun was good in this, but I refuse to watch his first drama cuz his hair looks bad, I don't like the way he dresses, and the n'ek isn't pretty...I miss out on a lot of stuff, but I don't care...it's just how picky I am...there are plenty of Chakrit lakorns I refuse to watch cuz of his nasty long hair...or older Ken lakorns...

This is Son from Kaew Lom Phet...I swear, his facial expressions never change...and he just stands there, like a log...

LMAO hahah stands there like a log huh? yea i think i know what you mean..just from those sc...he sure has the same facial expression...

i know what you mean So..i didnt think i would like that ghost serie..but there is something bout it.. why dont you give it a try ..test out the first epi each epi is only 4 clips long...

this is how bad i want you to atleast try it lol...epi 1- 1/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3moxSvB0Xs

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Sending me a clip like that while it's still dark...I'll try it during the day...but eww...it's the girl that was in Ice's I See U video...boo her...

I'm telling you, I'm hard to please, I'm already biased...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
try it..and let me know what you think k...lol sorry i know..watch it in the daytime..i had started it in the daytime but that time i got my lil nieces to watch it with me..and then they went home..so i was stuck watching it alone..i had the lights on all night long up til epi 15 ...lights off cause it was already 4 am'ish by then.. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Have you ever seen that soap Passions? There was an actor on there, that acted like a log from the beginning...but as the years progressed, he eventually got better, and gets to do various roles that surprises me from his wooden days...Maybe this fool has potential, but I highly doubt that.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you ever seen that soap Passions? There was an actor on there, that acted like a log from the beginning...but as the years progressed, he eventually got better, and gets to do various roles that surprises me from his wooden days...Maybe this fool has potential, but I highly doubt that.
^ :loool:

no i havent seen passions..what is it, chinese, korean or ? gosh your comments sure cracks me up!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's an America soap opera on NBC, but it got cancelled, cuz it sucked...they had good actors, it just sucked...it was a new soap, it started in 1999 or something like that...

I'm glad I can entertain you...It's just, once I have a strong opinion about something, it's hard for me to let it go...I've seen some of KLP or go to lyn's blog to read about it, and the storyline is interesting...but the p'ek is horrible to watch...so when I see comments like, Son is so good...blah, blah, blah...I just wanna beat someone, homeboy is not good...in the random episodes I've seen him act, and it's always just one expression, sometimes his eyebrows move...or his mouth moves a little, but he just has one expression...and recites his lines like a robot...even when the n'ek is struggling with him, her arms are flailing, she's all physical, and he still stands in the same position, I don't think his body ever moves, unless he's walking or something...so after watching that, and seeing Ken act his heart out in JR, I kinda get offended when he's compared to a robot.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, eww...that guy from KLKS is in it? No thank you...I was already skeptical about the lakorn cuz of Peak, but now that I know that fool is the p'ek...I can't watch it...I hate that Exact uses so many young and new actors, and some aren't even all that great...that's why I'm a Ch. 3 girl...