orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Btw I hope Aom calms down with her "omg" or any small english talk. It is annoying. BTW w/ the Mos & Gun my hubby always thought they look a like and when I told him they are going to play as father and son he was not surprised at all.
So true im hella annoy by her half thaiglish, lol reminds me of Lydias husband in santai salai sode. Hahah i hope i got the name right.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
why they airing all this lakorn in this tight time actually it is hard for me to watching all this lakorns , i wait for ages then aired them now omg , start watching this one today , i just hate aom wig really anyway i am here to see aom and num couple , aom and mos aww, aom still young and youth for me to play mom roles no offense just like pok they are prettier than some youngsters stars as i think but anyway it interesting really

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
What are your thoughts on Num Sonram, Mos, & Tao ladies??

Num - I don't think he ages nicely at all.. saddd
Mos - Still looking young and good
Tao - ages nicely

Num has health issues on and off so yes that can contributes to his not aging as well as his peers.  But OMG he is still so hot in that uniform. :drools: I would say he's aging according to normal peoples like us non 'dara' aging :loool: HAHAHA

Mos has those baby faces face, he looks the same while he was in the 20's.  Exercise helps Tao and Mos ages nicely, plus I believe is in Asian genes, we Asian ages well, so thanks our ancestors for that. :clap:

But over all, all 3 of them is HOT and drool-worthy with great credentials to their names which all these newbies-daras has nothing on. :drool: :yahoo:

I like to add that I have YET to sees any newbies' work that worth mentioning or award-worthy for awhile now. :thumbdown:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I finished with both episode. The story is really fast and I like this! (I ne er saw the old version but I can say for me , I really like this version with Aom, Noom, Mos and Tao) They already let all of husband met together, wow I like all the daras here. They have made a perfect job. everyone! I think we dont have to speaking abot P'Aom's acting, she is one of the best an actress in Thailand. I feel so sorry for Mos character, Gue really is Parnroong's bodyquard, he will do everything for her even he knows that she doesnt love him at all. For Wasuthep, (Love to see Noom and Aom together in this lakorn ) when he doesnt love Namfoon , he should tell her. In that cast I think It isnt Parnroong false when he fall in love in her. Nect week its too long, I cant believe that Katiya can be so cruel to Parnroong.
What will happens when Parnroong meet Shunam.

Ps: love the mv from the song and the song itself.

sarNie Adult
lol I think Wasuthep is an asshole who rationalizes to himself that he's a gentleman. No you're not, dude. Break off the engagement and don't marry a chic you're not in love with. All the dudes blinded by a pretty face. I love Aom. Her character is an entitled spoiled brat. Why can't she understand that her little sister wasn't healthy, and her mom had to take care of her little sister? No child should be abandoned like that but damn, she turned out much worse than her circumstances call for.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait until Karma bits her (Aom's character) back, I'll be 100 times worse than what she did to her mother. According to the summary this lakorn is so mess up, there's incest involved too :shock2:  WOW  :thumbdown: 
Glad I didn't watch the last version, but I am so tempting to watch this version because they have wonderful veteran casts. :thumbsup:   But for now I think I'll just sticking to read everyone's comment. :thanks:

sarNie Adult
lol i don't understand the incest either. i understand the mom is out for revenge but why mess up her son's life, too?

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
orchieY said:
So true im hella annoy by her half thaiglish, lol reminds me of Lydias husband in santai salai sode. Hahah i hope i got the name right.
why annoying?. i cant understand, the reason why she has to do that is that is the character from Parnroong, she is a girl who came from abroad back to thailand and that year was the year where every thais want to be like foreigners.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right, what kind of mother would do that, is like she is sending her own son to hell for her own selfishness.  She not once stop and think what it will do to her son if he knew he'd slept with his own sister.   :yuck:   :no: 
Everyone is so selfish and do everything for their own gained. The whole storyline is already so crazy and dramatic, she already ruined Parnroong's life with that introduction to Sunam(sp?), so I see no reason why the author would have to take the incest route as well. :facepalm:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Sukialen said:
why annoying?. i cant understand, the reason why she has to do that is that is the character from Parnroong, she is a girl who came from abroad back to thailand and that year was the year where every thais want to be like foreigners.

I myself find it annoying.. It's the way she talks. I know she does it because of her character, but it's only our opinion. Not everyone have to agree :)

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I finished watching the first episode. I don't know why but I'm not really feeling this lakorn. Maybe it'll get better for me in the next few episodes.
I now see the similarity between Gun and Mos. Lol
I also think the intro is really beautiful.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've seen the first 2 episodes and I'm not feeling it much either. Maybe because I'm not such a big fan of the characters now, just waiting for Jespipat's generation to come.
Nonetheless, I really like the pace :)

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I actually like this lakorn the storyline is something different from the typical storyline we always see so I find it more interesting. Also there is no annoying side characters that drags the lakorn...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I want to watch this but maybe when it is over.. lol usually when oneHD does lakorns like this it starts to drag towards the end and not to mention can last up to 30+ episodes lol. I do miss seeing Aom on screen though! 

sarNie Adult
Sad times for Panroong incoming. So far, everyone is a dumbass who can't choose the right life partner. Just waiting for the next generation now.

sarNie Adult
Oh lord. Her poor mom. Finally get a glimpse of how much Roong was willing to change had she believed her mom loved her more than the company. She still doesn't understand that her mom is maintaining the company for her sake.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
pheww it's been a year since the last time I religiously and actively commented on particular lakorn. But this one is the one that resurrected my adoration for lakorn. Especially seeing Gun and Mos together on screen. I have always had this feelings that Gun and Mos are similar (heck I even had to take a look longer to differentiate them) and could pass as brothers but they made them to be father and son instead  :ghehe: and since seeing the preview and witnessing Aom's ability to show her resting b**ch face (IMO, she's at her best when portraying anti-heroine), then I thought I wouldn't want to miss this one. That being said, after the first episode, I'm sold! It's fast-paced, straight to the point and neatly shot (the scenes which had Wasuthep rescued Parnroong when she's about to be taken by her horse in particular) Yettttttt I can't bear the thought of devoting my time and energy to catch up with 30ish episodes lakorn, it's way too much for me  :teary:  :eyetwitch: I might stop when they pass the baton to the second generation

On another note, I'm a newbie when it comes to lakorn but I never imagined that this would be Num's and Aom's first time collaboration, I thought they have worked together before :shock2: