HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep.. Thep can't be considered gentleman but he is not a bad person. He should man up early and not going back to marry Ya if he doesn't love her. I would rather be alone than marrying the I font have feeling for especially I have some1 in my heart already.

<3myfuture0

sarNie Egg
Having seen Mos patiparn for the longest time and he still looking pretty handsome as time flys (<33333). This goes to Num Sornram and Aom Phiyada too. Num and Aom waited until they're old to starred together. Probably start watching this lakorn this summer. I hope it's good cause I miss seeing Mos Patiparn on tv.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Storyline is moving soo fast.. Gun is almost gonna show up :) Let me tell you the more I watch this the more I start to have hate feelings towards Thep. And Panroong. Oh gosh girl stop breaking Kuea's (How the heck would you guys spell his character name?) heart.

sarNie Adult
lol i just call him mos or mos' character. hopefully, the kids will be grown up in 2-3 more eps. looking forward to seeing the actress who plays wiring, since she's apparently youtube famous.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
lol i just call him mos or mos' character. hopefully, the kids will be grown up in 2-3 more eps. looking forward to seeing the actress who plays wiring, since she's apparently youtube famous.

Jianna or something like that right?? I'm subscribed to her.. LOL she does lots of cover for songs. She's only 15ish years old. Glad to see her make a break. 

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Jianna or something like that right?? I'm subscribed to her.. LOL she does lots of cover for songs. She's only 15ish years old. Glad to see her make a break. 

Yep. I knew she was young but didn't realize that young. Surprised she'd play in a lakorn this serious already.

sarNie Adult
Kids all grown up in episode 11 about 1 hour and 20 minutes in. :)

cecilia

Staff member
I tried and tried to understand PR but omg, she's one fickle woman. These men too ... I don't even know how to explain it anymore :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have to give props to Exact/GMM since the move to oneHD their storylines progresses much faster than they use to. My heart seriously breaks for Guer =/. He has all good qualities minus the wealth thing. I can't really say Thep is a good guy, but he isn't a bad guy either I guess. No good man would cheat on his wife regardless of the reason when he made the decision to marry her. No good man would sleep with another man's wife. Parnroong well she is something else lol. 

cecilia

Staff member
I feel sad for Guer too .. as for Roong, I can't even describe it anymore.  Look forward to the younger generation; wonder how it's going to unfold. 

sarNie Adult
Panroong appears to be really strict with her daughter. Probably because her mom always let her do anything, and it led to her downfall. Now she's the opposite with her daughter.

<3myfuture0

sarNie Egg
Today's episode is so heart breaking. I'm feeling Guer's pain and love the little boy. Panroong is such an ass. I can't wait to see her rich life turn upside down. How i just literally hate her..As for Thep he's so not an honorable man as well. He is so annoying too. Why married Ya in the first place if hes not going to love her. Finally the second generation.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
AHHH I cannot wait to go home to see today's epi. Yesterday was really said. I call "Prok" Little Gun. My heart hurts for both Guer & Prok when they were taken apart from another it was soo sad. Also the part where Prok protected his dad was soo  :teary:

<3myfuture0

sarNie Egg
The second generation is more interesting than the first generation. It's less nerve racking although I know there will be a lot of drama. I'm glad this lakorn isn't that dragging. it's pretty fast though. Somehow I don't feel bad how Panthep treated Thep the way he did. Well I know Thep do love Panthep too but oh well... I hope I have their names right. I can't wait to see the next episodes.

sarNie Adult
Panthep is getting misled by grandma and dad. Guy could have led a happy life, but they had to use him for their selfish motives.  Looks like Panroong is making the same mistakes her mom did. Being too caught up in building a successful business empire for their kid at the cost of not spending enough time with them. Caring more for the sick one instead of equally. Ya introduing Choonam into Panroong's life is the gift that keeps on giving.

<3myfuture0

sarNie Egg
72701 said:
Panthep is getting misled by grandma and dad. Guy could have led a happy life, but they had to use him for their selfish motives.  Looks like Panroong is making the same mistakes her mom did. Being too caught up in building a successful business empire for their kid at the cost of not spending enough time with them. Caring more for the sick one instead of equally. Ya introduing Choonam into Panroong's life is the gift that keeps on giving.
I agree .

sarNie Adult
<3myfuture0 said:
Do you guys know Tao Sarocha's character is? She's one of my favorite actress and was just curious who is she playing?

I'm not sure if Tao Sarocha is even in here.