orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't have the time to watch this lakorn and it's great so far in spite of hating Panroong. She sure is a bi...ch. Thep annoy me so bad too but yeah I kinda feel bad for him too. Although I always thought he deserves it...I still hate him too for leaving Ya. OMG the episode where Guer and Pork was forced to be apart from each other is so heart breaking to watch. Lol my friend and cousin was crying with them on that scene. I'm so glad Mos crying is really improving big time.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
***SPOILER***

I thought it was soo sweet when Nycha was kind of yelling at Prok about how she felt describing every little detail about him. Then she walked off telling him not to follow her and of course he didn't, urgh boys.. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^He's confuses .. don't know what to do, follow his heart or do what his mom wants lol

I ship Ben and Gun too .. they look cute together ... 

Anyway, i hope things will be okay for Prob&Nicha. Don't want to see anything sad happen between them now that Ponthep realize that he can't have what he wants after losing his 'favorite son' title to Prob...Also, it was sad seeing the two sibling falling for each other :( 

Does anyone know why Roong's crying at the end/beginning? ... did her daughter die or did her son die? 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^He's confuses .. don't know what to do, follow his heart or do what his mom wants lol

I ship Ben and Gun too .. they look cute together ... 

Anyway, i hope things will be okay for Prob&Nicha. Don't want to see anything sad happen between them now that Ponthep realize that he can't have what he wants after losing his 'favorite son' title to Prob...Also, it was sad seeing the two sibling falling for each other :( 

Does anyone know why Roong's crying at the end/beginning? ... did her daughter die or did her son die? 

He (Prok) finally did what his heart wants that's why he went back to Nycha. yay they are super cute together. :) :) :) Prok & Nycha might run into some problems but they will be together in the end. Can't wait to see more of them.
In the beginning it was a huge spoiler that they let out. I did not like it. I think one of her son will die. I think I know who but don't wanna spoil it unless you wanna know who I think it will be.. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
aymieluvsyu637 said:

He (Prok) finally did what his heart wants that's why he went back to Nycha. yay they are super cute together. :) :) :) Prok & Nycha might run into some problems but they will be together in the end. Can't wait to see more of them.
In the beginning it was a huge spoiler that they let out. I did not like it. I think one of her son will die. I think I know who but don't wanna spoil it unless you wanna know who I think it will be.. LOL
I have a feeling it's going to be ...

PONTHEP

sarNie Adult
I think it's going to be the lil bro.

sarNie Adult
So I couldn't help myself and skimmed the 1993 version just now.

WTF man. Almost everyone got messed up. It was like watching one of those Chinese sci-fi/action movies where everyone ends up dying and only a sword survives.

Dude dying was lame.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking probably it's her youngest son that she's holding the picture of. Excited to see Tao again and dam he sure look scary.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Or maybe her husband, Tep; I remember they recall he protect her till his last breath. She might loose more than just her son.