YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Not interested in the storyline of one women/men have multiple of husband/wife. Going to skip this one even if three of my fav actors (Aom, Mos, and Num) are in here. Skipped Pinky's come back drama where she have multiple husbands even if I loved her acting skills. Not going to ever start watching these types of storyline dramas. Good luck to those who are watching! 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
watch ter again and again :dance1: , this going be hit for me at least , the storyline is my cup of tea but i did not get why they gave aom this silly hairstyle :scratchhead2: , this funny wig , :yuck:  aom finally played mature role seeing her as strong and sometimes mean and can fight back :dance1: 5555 so nice good girl gonna be bad , mos so lovely , num so sexy , tao so manly, can not wait to watch this one  :cry:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQUJshCs4s

love this funny interview esp  min 1-20 when num say the boyz . :yahoo:  :loool:   maybe you watch it before but p mos , num , tao,  look good and fit and hot really , aom stunning and shine as usually , look beautiful 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is going to be one messed up lakorn, but everyone looks great. I'll be watching this for Mos and Gun, I always found these two to look so much alike. I love Mos, so will be watching this for him and so happy that he will be playing a good guy. In my opinion, despite being the oldest, Mos looks the best out of the three guys. Nong Snow got her cuteness from her dad. Tao surely matches the bad boy look and Num looks great in a uniform. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
it will be good lakorn , it enough for me at least watch my boyz  mos ,num ,gun  and definitely will be  talk of town because have great cast maybe story little blend and drag but aom play naught women for first time, looking stunning and beautiful  with her short hair  not talking about wig i mean her hair ,every one good choice for his or her roles , i hope see this lakorn soon , they took very much time , i guess i am ready now to see them 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
doesn't the son dies in here and the daughter gets aids?

Which son? I'm sure it's not my Gun right? Because it seems like he's going to play the goody goody role. I'm guessing it will be Tao's son??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Which son? I'm sure it's not my Gun right? Because it seems like he's going to play the goody goody role. I'm guessing it will be Tao's son??
If i got the lakorn right then i believe it is her youngest son who got married to someone his mom didn't like. She caused so much problems for them that his wife left him and he committed suicide by shooting himself.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
If i got the lakorn right then i believe it is her youngest son who got married to someone his mom didn't like. She caused so much problems for them that his wife left him and he committed suicide by shooting himself.

uh oh. Then it wouldn't be Gun. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh I don't think I can watch a Gun being sweet with someone else, especially when he and Thissa just broke up. My wound is still very fresh.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Omg the poster looks very nice. I
really can't wait to watch this lakorn.

Kimmy^_^

sarNie Egg
Omg is this a new lakorn coming out soon? I would love to watch this lakorn too. My favorite childhood pe'aek. I can't miss this. The cover and teaser looks good.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think I'll be tuning into this lakorn mainly for Jespipat. He is looking so bad boy-ish and handsome :)

Credit: Onehdthailand @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saac46bsICY