[One31]Ruk Laek Pop : Film Thanapat/ Vill Wannarot/ Bifern Anchasa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe, present Film is supposed to stay in the past and marry Vill's character who's supposedly his grandma, while the grandpa actually stays in the present and gets Bifern's character.
Yes, I think so. Present day pek told his great grandpa that his great grandma died earlier. I assume she reborns to be Bifern. Therefore, his great grandpa would have to stay in the present life to live with his soulmate longer since she died so early in the past. That’s just my guess though haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
1593742032930.png

1593742048388.png

1593742067662.png
1593742078942.png

1593742091707.png

1593742103716.png

1593742116762.png 1593742128251.png

1593742140811.png

1593742155463.png

Pete and Khun Wan interview

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Yes, I think so. Present day pek told his great grandpa that his great grandma died earlier. I assume she reborns to be Bifern. Therefore, his great grandpa would have to stay in the present life to live with his soulmate longer since she died so early in the past. That’s just my guess though haha.
I was thinking different because the great grandfather was still wondering who was his wife?...Now that the great grandfather's in the present, it's impossible that Lilly or Vill will be his wife since he's going to fall for Bifern. I think Lilly is not the grandma; the grandma is going to be Vill and present P'ek creates his own family line by possibly marrying Vill later.

Also, I'm thinking that they said the great grandma died early might be because Vill went into the present, but just guessing too haha.

Last edited:

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
I was thinking different because the great grandfather was still wondering who was his wife?...Now that the great grandfather's in the present, it's impossible that Lilly or Vill will be his wife since he's going to fall for Bifern. I think Lilly is not the grandma; the grandma is going to be Vill and present P'ek creates his own family line by possibly marrying Vill later.

Also, I'm thinking that they said the great grandma died early might be because Vill went into the present, but just guessing too haha.
I was thinking the same thing too but Pete's dad even said that that picture was his great grandma (Lilly). I wonder how this is going to work out with Pete stuck in the past and Pian being in the present. What if Pian goes back??? I dont know, we'll have to wait till the next episode. So far this is the only lakorn I'm into lately.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I was thinking the same thing too but Pete's dad even said that that picture was his great grandma (Lilly). I wonder how this is going to work out with Pete stuck in the past and Pian being in the present. What if Pian goes back??? I dont know, we'll have to wait till the next episode. So far this is the only lakorn I'm into lately.
I must have missed that then since I don't fluently understand Thai. The dad specifically said that the great grandma was Lilly?

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
I must have missed that then since I don't fluently understand Thai. The dad specifically said that the great grandma was Lilly?
It was implied. The photo that Pete ruined when he was little was of Wanee (Lilly). His dad told him that that was the only picture of his great grandmother. In episode 8, Pian, Wanee and her brother went to go take pictures and Wanee was wearing the same outfit from the picture that Pete ruined. The picture did not have Wanee's face but by the look of the background and outfit, it was her.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So his great grandma really is Lily. Now I’m convinced that my prediction is possibly true lol. I still think Bifern is Lily in the future. Like it was said, his great grandma died early so Bifern could possibly be present day Lily. Kinda like BPS how nek went to the past cause her life with her soulmate was cut short in the future except this one is he goes to the future since his life with his soulmate was cut short in the past. Of course this is just my prediction.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finale episode rating was at 2.3, and average rating throughout its entire run was at 1.471. (Its predecessor "Oum Rak Game Luang" had an average rating of 1.492.)

Credits to @noomayadrama and @ratingreporter_2020 for the full ratings.

Episode DateRating
2020-06-15​
1.1​
2020-06-16​
1.3​
2020-06-17​
1.1​
2020-06-18​
1.2​
2020-06-22​
1.1​
2020-06-23​
1.3​
2020-06-24​
1.2​
2020-06-25​
1.3​
2020-06-29​
1.3​
2020-06-30​
1.4​
2020-07-01​
1.4​
2020-07-02​
1.5​
2020-07-06​
1.5​
2020-07-07​
1.4​
2020-07-08​
1.4​
2020-07-09​
1.6​
2020-07-13​
1.5​
2020-07-14​
1.2​
2020-07-15​
1.4​
2020-07-16​
1.8​
2020-07-20​
1.6​
2020-07-21​
1.4​
2020-07-22​
1.7​
2020-07-23​
1.7​
2020-07-27​
1.8​
2020-07-28​
1.9​
2020-07-29​
1.8​
2020-07-30​
2.3​

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Enjoyable lakorn, minus the last episode. Though I don't think this lived quite up to its potential.

This is my first Film lakorn, I'm very impressed with his acting. It's not easy to play two different characters so well and he pulled it off so effortlessly. I liked Pian a whole lot better than Pete though, I guess that shows what kind of men I like; quiet, serious, and responsible. Pete was okay, at times you want to shake some sense into him. I wasn't feeling Film and Vill together either, they didn't have a whole ton of chemistry and their scenes were lackluster. Film and Bifern on the other hand were a whole lot more enjoyable and I definitely rooted for them more. Film had way more chemistry with Bifern than Vill, too bad their couple got the short end of the stick. Which brings me to the reason why I didn't like the last episode. As bad as this sounds, I’d prefer that Pete and Wan not end up together. Not going to lie, I teared up when Wan as an old woman waited to see baby Pete, I thought that would have been a more impactful ending if left at that.. As for Pian, I don’t think it made a whole ton of sense that he ended with Wanni. He never really loved her and he was still in love with Pink even after getting married to Wan. I mean it was fine that he married Wanni for the sake of his future relatives but it was clearly stated that Wanni was supposed to die after giving birth. It would have made a whole lot more sense to show that Pian and Pink ended up together. Like Pink could have time travelled at the same time as Wan and Wan end up in the present day and Pink ends up in the past. I think she would have liked it considering how much she appreciates antiques and her belief things like time travel. Pink could have married Pian and helped him look after his kid or something. We know that Pian lives a long life, would have liked to know how he spent it. Why even have Pian and Pink have such sweet and tender moments if you’re not going to give them a happy ending? Wan ending up in the future needs to be elaborated. Like seriously she was willing to leave her family and her life back in the past like that. She certainly seemed to adjust to living with Pete way too easily.

The whole Damgerng wanting to time travel was so silly as well, they should have cut that part out. It added nothing and it seemed like the writer just wanted to take up unnecessary time.

Anyways, I really became a fan of Film from this lakorn. He gets better looking the more you look at him. He’s a very talented actor.