[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Baaa. How can I? Idk Thai :whaha:  :whaha:  :p I said by the time they release my english will be improved.Its too looooooong to air so I said  :ghehe:
VILLNAN said:
Why?? are you going to sub it?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Baaa. How can I? Idk Thai :whaha:  :whaha:   :p I said by the time they release my english will be improved.Its too looooooong to air so I said  :ghehe:
Onhhh  you're English is already good though :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
My english keeps changing. Sometimes i feel like its good, sometimes Idk how to say something. Like today, I wanted to tell you guys why I cant write FF but I dont know how to say correctly in english :p
I want to learn Thai. Bieluvr knows Thai so we always ask her to translate. We give her trouble. So I want to help in translating but I know 1 word in Thai. Baaaa  :ghehe: :ghehe:
VILLNAN said:
Onhhh  you're English is already good though :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
My english keeps changing. Sometimes i feel like its good, sometimes Idk how to say something. Like today, I wanted to tell you guys why I cant write FF but I dont know how to say correctly in english :p
I want to learn Thai. Bieluvr knows Thai so we always ask her to translate. We give her trouble. So I want to help in translating but I know 1 word in Thai. Baaaa  :ghehe: :ghehe:
lol sound likes my English, you already told us that you can't write FF that's enough XD

Do you think she will helps us?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :blush:
Help in what  :scratchhead2:
VILLNAN said:
lol sound likes my English, you already told us that you can't write FF that's enough XD

Do you think she will helps us?