[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol we dont have community college here. Its university with school and college. Mix. I should join for bachelor
grrrrr really?? I don't know why I'm so scared of university lol XD Don't even want to hear university, I like college better

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm studying in weird place. Its mixed handled by university. Not in university yet. I changed my subjects cos i was lazy to study other one. OMG dont talk about studies. I hate it. I dont like stdies :phew:
VILLNAN said:
grrrrr really?? I don't know why I'm so scared of university lol XD Don't even want to hear university, I like college better

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
My english keeps changing. Sometimes i feel like its good, sometimes Idk how to say something. Like today, I wanted to tell you guys why I cant write FF but I dont know how to say correctly in english :p
I want to learn Thai. Bieluvr knows Thai so we always ask her to translate. We give her trouble. So I want to help in translating but I know 1 word in Thai. Baaaa  :ghehe: :ghehe:
Lol ur better than me I don't know any Thai word haha XD step ur English is good already :scratchhead2:

Villnan u can translate for us since u lived in Thailand before XD :p I doubt vill or new's fanclub will sub this :(

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Lol ur better than me I don't know any Thai word haha XD step ur English is good already :scratchhead2:

Villnan u can translate for us since u lived in Thailand before XD :p I doubt vill or new's fanclub will sub this :(
naaa I better not My English is suck. I bet aiyaja will sub for us :D like she did NJ

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Girl's I won't be subbing this, but I can help answer a few of your questions and translating a few parts here for you. :)
VILLNAN?! You used to live in Thailand?!  I was born there but only stayed there for about only nine months before moving to the United States.
I miss going to school. I hate studying, but I love reading, writing, and an excuse from all my house chores. LOL.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Girl's I won't be subbing this, but I can help answer a few of your questions and translating a few parts here for you. :)
VILLNAN?! You used to live in Thailand?!  I was born there but only stayed there for about only nine months before moving to the United States.
I miss going to school. I hate studying, but I love reading, writing, and an excuse from all my house chores. LOL.
I used to live in Thailand about 4 years :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
YEP All by herself

VILLNAN said:
YEP All by herself
u didnt help?! jk :p i know u dont know thai :) we dont know if shes gonna have time to sub this tho :p  if not we can watch this without sub and look at the subs from the Korean version LOL!