[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot that aiyaja usually translate for you guys right but she's busy with work. If u ladies need something translated, just pm it to me and I'll try to get to it ok.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
They usally have a party at the end of year and show all of upcoming lakorns teasers
are they going to do it this year too lol if yes can't wait to see the teasers :yay:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I forgot that aiyaja usually translate for you guys right but she's busy with work. If u ladies need something translated, just pm it to me and I'll try to get to it ok.
uhmm  idk im kinda new to this thread so idk lol but i know shes busy lately :) i used google translate most of the time lol thank you!!! :)

VILLNAN said:
At first I thought it was date too lol
lol u and i ~  :facepalm:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
There is nothing XD don't worry I will PM you when we need.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yahhh Can't wait if they do this year again!

Yuukie said:
are they going to do it this year too lol if yes can't wait to see the teasers :yay:

uhmm  idk im kinda new to this thread so idk lol but i know shes busy lately :) i used google translate most of the time lol thank you!!! :)

lol u and i ~  :facepalm:
lol :hide: :hide:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No, you guys aren't useless. You guys provide most of the updates. Actually it says lakorn dee doo tee chaung one. And it named all Vill's lakorns. The channel is 31. Before they had a few channels where they play OneHD stuff, but now it's all only on channel 31, so that's why they made it clear with the number 31.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
No, you guys aren't useless. You guys provide most of the updates. Actually it says lakorn dee doo tee chaung one. And it named all Vill's lakorns. The channel is 31. Before they had a few channels where they play OneHD stuff, but now it's all only on channel 31, so that's why they made it clear with the number 31.
I got headache Thank you for explanation lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
YEP WE REALLY ARE :whahuh: :whahuh:
:highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Bieluvr said:
lol thank you for explaining it to us haha XD 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yahh Finally she can fully focus on her acting! :cheer: :party:
shes not continuing her study? im happy for her!!  :woot:

VILLNAN said:
:party: :party: :cheer: :cheer:

I wanna come to her graduation lol but toooooooooooooooooooooo farrrrrrrrr  :cry:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know maybe not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuukie said:
shes not continuing her study? im happy for her!!  :woot:

I wanna come to her graduation lol but toooooooooooooooooooooo farrrrrrrrr  :cry:
I want to go toooooooooooooo  :cry: