[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
jinyoung55 said:
I just saw a new teaser lakorns for ONEHD and this one is not in it. Pretty much, none of Vill's lakorns is going to air. double smh!!!
I am pissed :(
I'm crying and pissed off too! I don't get it at all, most those lakorns in teasers are still filming now
while 2 of vill's lakorn have done filming but they're not going to air..

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
@Step we missed u too!!!! I misssed this thread!!! 

jinyoung55 said:
I just saw a new teaser lakorns for ONEHD and this one is not in it. Pretty much, none of Vill's lakorns is going to air. double smh!!!
I am pissed :(

VILLNAN said:
I'm crying and pissed off too! I don't get it at all, most those lakorns in teasers are still filming now
while 2 of vill's lakorn have done filming but they're not going to air..

omg wow wow wow I AM SO DISAPPOINTED and PISSED!!!! whats wrong with u onehd? #&$(@*&$(@#&@(@$ :girlmad:  okay.... im trying to stay positive here, maybe they will show vill's lakorns in next teasers??! if not $#&^&$^ them  :annoyed:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
@Step we missed u too!!!! I misssed this thread!!! 

omg wow wow wow I AM SO DISAPPOINTED and PISSED!!!! whats wrong with u onehd? #&$(@*&$(@#&@(@$ :girlmad:  okay.... im trying to stay positive here, maybe they will show vill's lakorns in next teasers??! if not $#&^&$^ them  :annoyed:
This can't happens! they cannot do this to VILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OneHD IS PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@@#$%^&*(*&

Where have you been? I really missed  you though

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
ONEHD is really crazy. I feel like they're too biased.  Sean's drama is not even finish airing yet but there's already a teaser for his new lakorn "Nang Barp".... T_T Not that I hate him but I just feel like it's too unfair. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
This can't happens! they cannot do this to VILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OneHD IS PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@@#$%^&*(*&

Where have you been? I really missed  you though
I missed u here tooo, I missed seeing vill on tv T____T

jinyoung55 said:
ONEHD is really crazy. I feel like they're too biased.  Sean's drama is not even finish airing yet but there's already a teaser for his new lakorn "Nang Barp".... T_T Not that I hate him but I just feel like it's too unfair. 
yeah and Push's lakorn is going to air soon too it just started filming not too long ago T_T I feel bad for Vill she deserve better than this :cry:  come on onehd ........ 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
jinyoung55 said:
YEP I don't hate him I just feel unfair they're too biased.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I missed u here tooo, I missed seeing vill on tv T____T

yeah and Push's lakorn is going to air soon too it just started filming not too long ago T_T I feel bad for Vill she deserve better than this :cry:  come on onehd ........ 
She deserve wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than this. This channel doesn't deserve ma Vill!!!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
She deserve wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than this. This channel doesn't deserve ma Vill!!!!
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: omg i still can't believe it... it is so unfair :annoyed:   :smack:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not trying to defend oneHD, but they will probably air this some time beginning of the year. oneHD likes to start off their year with a boom. Vill is one of their top nang'eks so I wouldn't be surprised if they save it for beginning of the year. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'm not trying to defend oneHD, but they will probably air this some time beginning of the year. oneHD likes to start off their year with a boom. Vill is one of their top nang'eks so I wouldn't be surprised if they save it for beginning of the year. 
lol You are telling us to wait  next years?
Vill and Nike's lakorn we've already wait 2 years now almost close to three
How many years they gonna stock only Vill's lakorn??

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
72701 said:
So my winter break just started, and this won't air before my life gets hectic. :whatever:
yeah i think we all have to wait at least months before this goes on air lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I dont think they will air this anytime soon. This lakorn and her other lakorns got no teasers, no promotions nothing so far lol this makes me think Vill is no longer their top nang'ek anymore.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I dont think they will air this anytime soon. This lakorn and her other lakorns got no teasers, no promotions nothing so far lol this makes me think Vill is no longer their top nang'ek anymore.
Agree, I hope they regret for doing this!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly for this lakorn I wouldn't even say it is because of Vill, but because of New. Don't be surprised if her lakorn with Tui airs before this one even. Even her lakorn with Son would probably air before this. I wouldn't be surprised if her lakorn with Tui and Son airs before this and her lakorn with Nike. 

Edit: Also I remember reading somewhere this will air in 2559, that is 2016 no? I'll try to find the article. 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Honestly for this lakorn I wouldn't even say it is because of Vill, but because of New. Don't be surprised if her lakorn with Tui airs before this one even. Even her lakorn with Son would probably air before this. I wouldn't be surprised if her lakorn with Tui and Son airs before this and her lakorn with Nike. 

Edit: Also I remember reading somewhere this will air in 2559, that is 2016 no? I'll try to find the article. 
if that's the case then Vill is not important at all lol it all depends on the pra'ek's popularity then? she's lucky if she gets to act with a more popular pra'ek/ and if not her lakorns will forever be in the waiting list? lol. oneHD is just being too biased and unfair..

yeah this will air in 2016, New said so too. All we want right now is just the teaser and we'll be happy with it..  :teary: