[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lakornfan8 said:
I came back after a month and this still has not air? :cry: Let's move to a Vill/Toomtam reunion then, please!
This is off topic YES I want to see ToomVill in Sawan Bieng!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
@lakornfan8 omg i love ur siggy!!! I miss my ThitGan so much :cry: :cry: :cry:ToomTam and Vill need another slap kiss lakorn like SSP!!!! :worthy: :worthy:
@Villnan ahha off-topic :p we're always off-topic anyway lol! TOOMVILL FTW!!! :clap:

and NewVill too :p :yahoo:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
@lakornfan8 omg i love ur siggy!!! I miss my ThitGan so much :cry: :cry: :cry:ToomTam and Vill need another slap kiss lakorn like SSP!!!! :worthy: :worthy:
@Villnan ahha off-topic :p we're always off-topic anyway lol! TOOMVILL FTW!!! :clap:

and NewVill too :p :yahoo:
I keep staring at her SIGG lol Yep we are always OFF TOPIC XD :whahuh: :whahuh:

jeanne

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Honestly for this lakorn I wouldn't even say it is because of Vill, but because of New. Don't be surprised if her lakorn with Tui airs before this one even. Even her lakorn with Son would probably air before this. I wouldn't be surprised if her lakorn with Tui and Son airs before this and her lakorn with Nike. 

Edit: Also I remember reading somewhere this will air in 2559, that is 2016 no? I'll try to find the article. 
Erm...y because New ?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I miss spamming here. I will be busy for some time. Take care :kiss2:
VILLNAN said:
You know I missed you so much toooooooo!!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
This drama is in my bucket list lol
haha <3 I hope they will release an official DVD set for this even tho i know they wont lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yeh i wonder why onehd never release official DVD for their lakorns :scratchhead2:
I guess Exact do release, now they've changed to OneHD I'm not sure. They will or not

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I guess Exact do release, now they've changed to OneHD I'm not sure. They will or not
yea but rarely, if they do release it this time Im definitely gonna get it lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yea but rarely, if they do release it this time Im definitely gonna get it lol
Only this lakorn? How about other lakorns of Vill? buying her lakorns are one of my biggest goal!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Only this lakorn? How about other lakorns of Vill? buying her lakorns are one of my biggest goal!
all of her lakorns? lol ur gonna go broke haha i dont think they're going to release any lol