[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL Don't know about other remake but for me This version of ALTK will be the best heeh P'Vill I can't wait!

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I'll create the pages on Viki this weekend to get the ball rolling.

Stay with me na. I need to have a good support team to feel like I'm not doing everything in vain. Lol You know how I feel?! Subbing isn't easy. I may need to time and sub altogether, which will take a lot of time and brain cells. Lol A lot of Vill fans have come and go or gone inactive, so sometimes, even I feel like quitting, but I feel like Vill still needs us. She's not at a spot where I can leave yet. I feel like I would be such an unloyal person in general if I was only here during the good times and leave her when it gets hard, you know?! Anyway, call me crazy but I do adore Vill greatly, so I feel like I should enjoy her moments being nang'ake. Lol

I adore others like Mew, Yaya, Kim, Pook and so forth but they have such strong and huge fan bases that they will be fine without me but with Vill, I literally am one of the front soldiers of her fanclub. Lol So everything is so personal. Haha. Seems like.
I don't have a lot of time, but I can help segmenting a bit whenever I have. But I have problem with my last project on viki, I can't access the video properly, while I don't have problem with other. Anyway I don't really like the Korean version of this drama but will watch this one for Vill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't have a lot of time, but I can help segmenting a bit whenever I have. But I have problem with my last project on viki, I can't access the video properly, while I don't have problem with other. Anyway I don't really like the Korean version of this drama but will watch this one for Vill.
I think someone need to request channel at Viki I don't know aiyaja has done or not. She is busy with her personal life.

Yep Will watch for P'Vill

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. Just have a reviver, in case. :goofy:

I hope this version's good. I don't really remember the Korean version but I do remember it being very meh. :yawn: But I'm sure Vill will do an amazing job, as always.:ura:

I believe, Vill will amaze us as she always did. I believe her! I will say I do like Korean version a little much. lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
i can sub on seg. on viki.. i just need someone to upload the videos on so then i can sub & seg them. tell me whenever yall need help.
Thank you but the problem is to request channel. I'm scared and don't want to do cuz I've never done it before. it would be bad if they reject.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Any of you watch the Korean version? How was it in your opinion?
I did watched a first few episodes back in like 2006 lol but I stopped because I didn't like how "plain jane" SMA looked lol XD sorry sma fans no offense :p but I did like the storyline a lot, maybe i'll try to watch again after I see this version lol. :b1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I did watched a first few episodes back in like 2006 lol but I stopped because I didn't like how "plain jane" SMA looked lol XD sorry sma fans no offense :p but I did like the storyline a lot, maybe i'll try to watch again after I see this version lol. :b1:
lol 2006?? Would you mind me asking, how older were you back then??