[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Willing scene???? Forreals?? :naughty2::neng2kb: Gah!!! I'm so excited! I hope it's a hot and steamy one (wishful thinking)... :roto2gaydude: :love:

I haven't watched any other female actors to see how they are in interviews and such, but Vill is always so upbeat and cheerful. I don't understand anything she's saying, but she has such a friendly positive aura about her. Maybe she's fake in real life, but I don't sense that about her. And producers are always recognizing her hard work so that theory seems even less plausible. Oh, the media. :shakehead: I just hope Vill knows she has a lot of fans who love and support her. :number_one:

No, she is not faking but media are making up. In this forum some fans met Vill in real life.
Don't worried. She might doesn't have big fan base but her small fan club love her to death. Including me!.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yeah shes so funny and humble in her interviews (thats one of the reasons why i love her <333

Villnan is that u in ur avatar?
Yes, me too <3 She's LOVE. I'm always following her so I know. After Take Me Home promotion she seems to be have more fan. Thanks to Mario! for it.
I seen her name under some of Mario fans IG. Way To GO

Hehe Why do you think I'm that pretty? :tongue:

No, she is not faking but media are making up. In this forum some fans met Vill in real life.
Don't worried. She might doesn't have big fan base but her small fan club love her to death. Including me!.
Gahhhh!!!! Is this a confirmed willing scene? :b1: It better not be like that Ngao Jai scene...:cursing:

And you are gorgeous Villnan! :besos:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Gahhhh!!!! Is this a confirmed willing scene? :b1: It better not be like that Ngao Jai scene...:cursing:

And you are gorgeous Villnan! :besos:
I think it is confirmed lol hopefully they don't cut it.
haha Ngao Jai, they didn't even take off their clothes
And in Sud Sai Pan they did take off the clothes but not showing Thiti and Gan love scene like they showed Thiti and Nee.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Yes, me too <3 She's LOVE. I'm always following her so I know. After Take Me Home promotion she seems to be have more fan. Thanks to Mario! for it.
I seen her name under some of Mario fans IG. Way To GO

Hehe Why do you think I'm that pretty? :tongue:
Lol idk its u right? Ur very pretty ^_^

Haha, I love your avatar description Yuukie. Certified Vill-aholic. :aaaaa:
Lol thanks :> im addicted to her xD

I think it is confirmed lol hopefully they don't cut it.
haha Ngao Jai, they didn't even take off their clothes
And in Sud Sai Pan they did take off the clothes but not showing Thiti and Gan love scene like they showed Thiti and Nee.
Ohhhh, now the wait is even longer! :borra2:

And that's true about Ngao Jai, but they looked sooo happy that I was really hoping for a willing scene. :crybaby2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh, now the wait is even longer! :borra2:

And that's true about Ngao Jai, but they looked sooo happy that I was really hoping for a willing scene. :crybaby2:
hehe We will keep waiting for now the longer wait is good for us because our main subber's out of town. She is taking care of her personal matter. Hopefully she will be back soon.
Ikr I was hoping for not only one scene but a lot lol that how much I love Toomvill

hehe We will keep waiting for now the longer wait is good for us because our main subber's out of town. She is taking care of her personal matter. Hopefully she will be back soon.
Ikr I was hoping for not only one scene but a lot lol that how much I love Toomvill
Are you talking about aiyaja? I haven't seen her in awhile and hopefully everything is going well for her.

Haha. You and me both. They are just so sizzling together. :naughty2: :ARMS1:

Last edited:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Are you talking about aiyaja? I haven't seen her in awhile and hopefully everything is going well for her.

Haha. You and me both. You are just so sizzling together. :naughty2: :ARMS1:
Yah it's her who will only subs Vill's lakorns and me who will only helps and watch Vill's lakorn only. I saw her yesterday only for seconds. Hope everything goes well
LOl sizzling together?? Gotta agree of this XD

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
i can sub on seg. on viki.. i just need someone to upload the videos on so then i can sub & seg them. tell me whenever yall need help.
It's really good if you can help, I thought all along that aiyaja will sub this alone. Anyway since I only know a bit of Thai, I can only help with segging. We still need someone to create the channel on viki, which I never start with before.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If this is going to air in June, wow...so far, no promotions, no teasers, no trailers, no news, no BTS...we haven't even seen the fitting photos. UGH. I'm so frustrated with this lakorn right now. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yah Me too this is frustrated lol oh well, we still have one month and half to go so we will see how this go.