[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I know that this statement will be very negative, but I think Vill will commit suicide at the end based off from the clip that Kate Sontichai posted on Instagram (the one where Vill was in a pool and she was moving towards the deeper side of the pool). Anyways, I'm just assuming. Hahahaha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
I know that this statement will be very negative, but I think Vill will commit suicide at the end based off from the clip that Kate Sontichai posted on Instagram (the one where Vill was in a pool and she was moving towards the deeper side of the pool). Anyways, I'm just assuming. Hahahaha

Well, we all knew how was the ending

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
I thought so too~ this lakorn will have a sad ending just like the K-version~ it's okay tho I still love her... XD

thatasiangirl said:

saki

sarNie Adult
I like all the pictures but I hope to see more of New and Vill together since the show is about them :)