[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
That's not fair! if they keep pulling it back then she will have like 3 lakorns to air next year isn't it? contract lover, in affectionately trick and this one I think (don't know thai titles) ! OMG! why don't they just air one now and maybe the other 2 next year I don't mind that :pervie:

and LOL yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy !!! I'm a member!  \o/

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :facepalm: I thought of taking advantage of your 'innocence: :p
VILLNAN said:
Talking about me behind my back?? this's bad hummm I wont punish you cuz it's true though :p MY co-founder you're one of the member

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol welcome for the club too  :woot2: and take care of my girl villnan when I'm not there lol
Yuukie said:
omg really?! pervert club>!! :woot2: I wanna join too! :woot2: lmao hahaha u guys are so funny! I love it :lol:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
That's not fair! if they keep pulling it back then she will have like 3 lakorns to air next year isn't it? contract lover, in affectionately trick and this one I think (don't know thai titles) ! OMG! why don't they just air one now and maybe the other 2 next year I don't mind that :pervie:

and LOL yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy !!! I'm a member!  \o/
I don't mind at all too, they should've air the other one so we can watch this ALTK  next year..Its call Ruk Sorn Kaen in Thai..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL seriously, you always tried to mess up with my "pretending innocence"

Step said:
  :facepalm: I thought of taking advantage of your 'innocence: :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

Are you in phone?
I wanna hug her too

no im using my lappy, i guess it didnt work with IE im using chrome now thanks :)

im going to bed now bye guys~ dont fight too much pervies" lol jk :) 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am loving what I am seeing from Vill here. Hopefully it translates well onscreen :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
no im using my lappy, i guess it didnt work with IE im using chrome now thanks :)

im going to bed now bye guys~ dont fight too much pervies" lol jk :)

Okay good night kaa don't worry about us haha we were always like this keke :p