[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
 WOWOWOWOW  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: SO BEAUTIFUL. I know this lakorn's poster does not look this beautiful  :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  
VILLNAN said:

When I'm really EXCITED, something like this happen :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
:bravo: OMG You're so good!! WOw  if I didn't read ur caption I would think that is the official poster! nicee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :yes:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
 WOWOWOWOW  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: SO BEAUTIFUL. I know this lakorn's poster does not look this beautiful  :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

Aww we've not see this lakorn poster yet :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
:bravo: OMG You're so good!! WOw  if I didn't read ur caption I would think that is the official poster! nicee :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :yes:

Hhehe Thank you so much, I love you LOL

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
:heart: :heart: :heart: aaaaaawwww it's so beautiful~ if only someone say that to me LOL! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOVVVEEEE ITTTTTTT!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I already posted but I'll post for you again >3333333

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I can’t give you up. Until my heart stops beating. I won’t let you go. — Kang Bokgu[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The punishment from heaven, let me bear it. If others cast stones, let me take it. If there’s hell, I will happily enter. If only to forget who you are, to forget who I am, want to do something crazy with me? Want to run away with me? — Kang Bok-Gu [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I will keep the promise I made to you. Only if I die, then, and only then, will I stop loving you. — Kang Bok-Gu [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I can’t give you up. Until my heart stops beating. I won’t let you go. — Kang Bokgu[/SIZE]

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: aaaaaawwww it's so beautiful~ if only someone say that to me LOL! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOOOOVVVEEEE ITTTTTTT!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I will, I will! Wanna listen from me :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

I already posted but I'll post for you again >3333333

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The punishment from heaven, let me bear it. If others cast stones, let me take it. If there’s hell, I will happily enter. If only to forget who you are, to forget who I am, want to do something crazy with me? Want to run away with me? — Kang Bok-Gu [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I will keep the promise I made to you. Only if I die, then, and only then, will I stop loving you. — Kang Bok-Gu [/SIZE]

kyyaaa so touching~~~  i wanna go watch K-version now <333 awww thank u for posting it <3333333333

VILLNAN said:

I will, I will! Wanna listen from me :p

LOLOL ur so cute haha! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

kyyaaa so touching~~~  i wanna go watch K-version now <333 awww thank u for posting it <3333333333

LOLOL ur so cute haha! 

I finished up K-Version after I heard Vill is here "In Thai Version"

Okay, I'll say now. Listen carefully "[SIZE=10pt]I will keep the promise I made to you. Only if I die, then, and only then, will I stop loving you." Cute humm :) :p[/SIZE]